NeoCell Beauty Infusion Refreshing Collagen Drink Mix, Cranberry Cocktail, 15.87 oz

BY NEOCELL

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Dietary Supplement Super Collagen + Hyaluronic Acid + Biotin ALAbr Formulated for Radiant Complexion Strong Hair Nail Growth Just 1 Delicious Scoop Delivers: 5,000mg Collagen Type 1 3br For firm, smooth skin strong hair nails* 2 50mg Hyaluronic Acidbr For skin hydration renewal* 3 3,000mcg Biotinbr For support of strong hair nail growth* 4 Alpha Lipoic Acid Vitamin Cbr For protection from free radical damage, enhancement of collagen formation* NeoCell Beauty Infusion is an all natural solution for youthful, radiant beauty that starts from the inside. Diminished collagen levels in the body can lead to loss of elasticity in the skin, thinning hair, and brittle nails* This refreshing drink mix is infused with essential beauty nutrients that work together to strengthen hair, skin nails, hydrate the skin, and provide antioxidant power against environmental d see more...

Review (1)
jessica C.
New york, NY
I received a sample of this in a bulu box and didn't really have high hopes for it, but I was pleasantly surprised. I used the packet over two days and I SWEAR my skin looked brighter each morning. I was having some issues with acne on my forehead, and it seems to help it almost completely heal up the first night. It's obviously not a miracle magic product thats going to solve all your problems, but I did notice enough of a change in my skin that I ordered the apple flavor a few days later. ALSO, the cranberry flavor tastes just like a sweet-but-not-too-sweet cranberry juice with out the after taste that cranberry juice always has. Very pleasant.