Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
After taking the NeoCell Beauty Bursts for several days, I noticed that my usually dry skin was feeling a little bit more hydrated than usual, definitely on my face. The extra skin hydration was of course wonderful but these NeoCell Beauty Bursts helped me in a way that I wasn't expecting. I've suffered from chronic shoulder pain for years now. I've tried different medications, creams, chiropractic care, and physical therapy with only short term relief (if any) but in the past couple of months I've noticed a decreased range of motion as well. It has been quite bothersome in many ways. However, after taking these NeoCell Beauty Bursts for about 2 weeks or so, I woke up one morning and the range of motion in my shoulder seemed to be a bit better. I didn't really think much of it at the time, however, day by day the range of motion in my shoulder got a little bit easier. That's when I realized that it must be the collagen in the NeoCell Beauty Bursts working so I asked Jean from NeoCell about it. She directed me to an article about healing joint injuries, which was very helpful in explaining things and at the end it stated that collagen should be the first supplement everyone takes when attempting to heal a joint injury, reduce pain, or increase mobility. I'm not saying that these NeoCell Beauty Bursts has corrected all my shoulder problems but they have helped me gain some of my range of motion back, which is more than I was hoping for. I can function so much easier after taking these beauty bursts and for that I'm very grateful.