Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Finding a product that provides me benefits is great. That's just what happened to Neocell. This brand has a line of products focused on skin care, nails and hair. One of its main ingredients is collagen. The results are true and very significant. I'm trying Beauty Burts. These are Gourmet Collagen Soft Chews. They have a fruit punch flavor, to be honest, it's not my favorite flavor, but they taste good. Collagen helps rebuild the skin. Hyaluronic Acid helps to hydrate the skin. Vitamin C is a Collagen Enhancer. These three ingredients come together to make you look wonderful and healthy skin. The recommended use is 2 to 4 chews daily. I have used it for about a month, and I am very happy with my results. My skin looks more hydrated and healthier. Even when we are in summer and the skin suffers more damage by the sun and humidity. These products are part of my life and I recommend them.