NeoCell Beauty Burst Collagen Soft Chews uploaded by Kristen m.NeoCell Beauty Burst Collagen Soft Chews uploaded by Yajaira H.

BY NEOCELL #56 in Beauty Supplements

Dietary Supplement. Feed Your Skin With Delectable Bursts of Nutrients! 2,000 mg Collagen No Lactose or Gluten. Collagen Type 1 & 3 For Firm, Smooth Skin & Strong Hair & Nails*. Hyaluronic Acid For Skin Hydration & Renewal*. Vitamin C:  Collagen Enhancer*. All Natural Formula Bursting With Delicious Flavor Having beautiful & radiant skin has never been so easy- or so delicious.  NeoCell Beauty Bursts deliver high absorption beauty nutrients in delectable, gourmet soft chews.  Collagen Type 1 & 3 is the body s beauty protein & strengthens skin, hair & nails.  Hyaluronic Acid is. see more...

• Has anyone tried re pomegranate flavor? How is it? I have the cho...1 Answers
  • Is there a noticeable effect (of any kind) with this? Collagen h...1 Answers
Alysha R.
I began taking Neocell Beauty Bursts soon after trying Neocell's Biotin Bursts and the first time was difficult. Unlike the acai flavored gourmet gummies, the superfruit punch flavor tasted tart and chalky from the concentration of vitamins. It was almost enough to deter me from keeping the rest of the bag!
I was determined to keep eating them because they were pricey at $16 for 60 little foil wrapped cubes. Since then, my skin has retained more moisture, my laugh lines have filled in and thankfully my taste buds have adjusted to the flavor! Now, they truly do taste fruity!
I would recommend this collagen and hyaluronic acid filled treat for anyone driven to turn back the clock although it is an acquired taste for newcomers!
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Finding a product that provides me benefits is great. That's just what happened to Neocell. This brand has a line of products focused on skin care, nails and hair. One of its main ingredients is collagen. The results are true and very significant. I'm trying Beauty Burts. These are Gourmet Collagen Soft Chews. They have a fruit punch flavor, to be honest, it's not my favorite flavor, but they taste good. Collagen helps rebuild the skin. Hyaluronic Acid helps to hydrate the skin. Vitamin C is a Collagen Enhancer. These three ingredients come together to make you look wonderful and healthy skin. The recommended use is 2 to 4 chews daily. I have used it for about a month, and I am very happy with my results. My skin looks more hydrated and healthier. Even when we are in summer and the skin suffers more damage by the sun and humidity. These products are part of my life and I recommend them.
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
After taking the NeoCell Beauty Bursts for several days, I noticed that my usually dry skin was feeling a little bit more hydrated than usual, definitely on my face. The extra skin hydration was of course wonderful but these NeoCell Beauty Bursts helped me in a way that I wasn't expecting. I've suffered from chronic shoulder pain for years now. I've tried different medications, creams, chiropractic care, and physical therapy with only short term relief (if any) but in the past couple of months I've noticed a decreased range of motion as well. It has been quite bothersome in many ways. However, after taking these NeoCell Beauty Bursts for about 2 weeks or so, I woke up one morning and the range of motion in my shoulder seemed to be a bit better. I didn't really think much of it at the time, however, day by day the range of motion in my shoulder got a little bit easier. That's when I realized that it must be the collagen in the NeoCell Beauty Bursts working so I asked Jean from NeoCell about it. She directed me to an article about healing joint injuries, which was very helpful in explaining things and at the end it stated that collagen should be the first supplement everyone takes when attempting to heal a joint injury, reduce pain, or increase mobility. I'm not saying that these NeoCell Beauty Bursts has corrected all my shoulder problems but they have helped me gain some of my range of motion back, which is more than I was hoping for. I can function so much easier after taking these beauty bursts and for that I'm very grateful.
Kristen m.
Wellness Guru Expert
My boss recommended I use these and I must say I really like the results I've been seeing. My skin is definitely less dry than normal and I have no pimples on sight. I'm obsessed with skincare so I'm always taking some kind of vitamin for it. I prefer these over the others that I've used. The taste isn't that bad and I'm a very picky eater.
Alia P.
Meridian, ID
While I like the idea of tasty supplements, especially one without artificial ingredients, this was vile. The product smells fine, but the texture was similar to a gummy glue stick and the taste was horrible. Even though there is a slight taste of chocolate, it's like someone mashed up a vitamin, mixed it into toothpaste, and added cocoa powder. I could only manage to keep this in my mouth for a few seconds, thinking "maybe it gets better." It doesn't. I'll stick to capsules or pill supplements.
Angie M.
Murrieta, CA
These chewables are perfect for on the go. For me this is great because most mornings I'm on the go and bring all my vitamins with me in a baggie to take after my protein shake. Flavor is good, and taking NeoCell Beauty Bursts does the mind good to know that it's doing my skin and body good daily!
Mary V.
Lake Wales, FL
Tastes good for a supplement. Idk how effective they are yet. I had the sample pack and just had to purchase a full sized bag. Especially since there's a great deal on it.
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Jazmin W.
They're kind of big and blocky and have a weird after taste. It still has a vitamin taste to it but still has the minty chocolate taste.
Heather P.
Marion , IL
Wellness Guru Expert
These taste terrible... They also left my tongue feeling weirdly numb. I was definitely not impressed.
Holly C.
I have the chocolate mint flavored ones. Honestly they tasted so bad I have a hard time taking them. I literally have to force myself and rarely want to do that. Beyond the taste they are extremely hard to chew. When I saw reviews for this I bought them anyway figuring I could get them down even if they tasted bad, but I was so wrong. Maybe the other flavor is better?
Brenda G.
Bradenton , FL
Is there a noticeable effect (of any kind) with this? Collagen has so many great claims.... Thank you!
Holly C.
Has anyone tried re pomegranate flavor? How is it? I have the chocolate mint and can't get them down they taste so bad :/