BY NEO-TEC

Formulated with L-ascorbic acid and peptide complex, to be used to reduce the appearance of all sorts of wrinkles and fine lines around eye area, and bring on an uplifting effect to the eye contour as well. L-Ascorbic Acid. Peptide Complex. A highly efficacious formulation utilizing L-ascorbic acid, a potent antioxidant as well as skin complex developed to help smooth out fine lines and wrinkles synergistically.  Dramatically improves the texture and elasticity of skin around the eyes. see more...

• Is it safe for eues? because my eyes are very sensitive a...2 Answers
  • Very good, Is this product water based? Or does it have l...1 Answers
  • Does this eliminate bags under your eyes?1 Answers
Stephanie M.
Bradenton, FL
This is an amazing eye cream! It makes me look fresh and awake after I apply it! And it keeps away those eye bags I can apply just this and some mascara and I'll be good to go!
crystal g.
hermiston
this is a good product for under the eyes is very gentle and very refreshing I found that after so many using I did see a big difference underneath my eyes came in a very nice packets for packaging it didn't meet my expectations only because I do look more awake with it on like when I put it under my eyes I don't know if I would be repurchasing this anytime soon only because I don't really have problematic bags under my eyes but definitely good for those who do
Jay c.
Omaha, NE
I would most definitely recommend this! It has actually lasted me a while since I only use for under eyes. It's gentle and refreshing. Most definitely makes me look more awake. I don't know if I would for sure repurchase simply because my under eye isn't a big problem area for me personally
Geanet G.
Palm Desert, CA
I tried this because I looked tired all the times and it really has helped me. I sleep so late because I study for my classes and work at night... I really don't get enough sleep... I love this..!!!
Tanesha R.
This product is amazing for my under eyes. It actually makes me look like I get plenty of rest. I definitely recommend this product to everybody.
Lisa E.
Port Huron, MI
This is a very good product ! My eyes and under my eyes don't look so tired anymore ! I totally recommend trying this.
Mona M.
Oakland, CA
This product is amazing for my under eyes I definitely recommend it to everyone you won't regret buying it
Casey S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Great under eye cream! Helps keep those under eye bags away. Would recommend for everyone to use!
It is excellent it is very gentle with your skin and makes you look fresh and awaken..
Sima A.
Sharjah
This is sooooooooo nice it is very smooth on you skin but I tried once and I liked it soooooo much and I would buy it again because it wasn't that expensive and I would definitely recommend this to others !!
Maloney C.
Irvine, CA
Does the claims support the evidence
Afshin A.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it safe for eues? because my eyes are very sensitive and I can't use anything around or close to my eyes.
Julie B.
Peterborough, ON
Does this eliminate bags under your eyes?
Franck J.
vila velha
Very good, Is this product water based? Or does it have lead in it too?