Neo Strata HQ Skin Lightening Gel uploaded by Lilly D.

BY NEO STRATA

NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel is formulated with 10% Polyhydroxy Acids that help remove hyperpigmentation by gently exfoliating dark spots and enhancing cell turnover. Antioxidant chelators help to capture pigment promoting metals in the skin while Hydroquinone (2%) helps lighten discolorations. Added Kojic Acid (3%) and licorice extract promote an even complexion. NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Gel will effectively lighten skin discolorations such as freckles, age spots and hyperpigmentation that may occur from pregnancy or from the use of oral contraceptives. Directions: Apply a thin layer on affected area twice daily or as directed by a doctor. If no improvement is seen after 3 months treatment, discontinue use. Lightening effect may not be noticeable when used on very dark skin. Limit sun exposure during and after use to prevent darkening from recurring. Use a sunblocking agent or protective clothing. Net Weight: 1 oz. Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Hydroquinone 2%. Other Ingredients: Alcohol Denat, Arginine, BHT, CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Citric Acid, Gluconolactone, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Kojic Acid, Lactobionic Acid, Oxalic Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Bisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Water. see more...

• Gente alguem pode me dizer pra qie serve esse produto? Po...1 Answers
  • Does it work?1 Answers
  • I would love to know how many people have tried this and ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Angela N.
I'm very fond of NeoStrata products & I just happened to find out about the brand on my own after doing some detailed research online. They were among many brands I have tried in my search for the right product for my skin. I was surprised to find that NeoStrata still uses hydroquinone! Prior I had used Exuviance version and I loved it but it had been discontinued. It's only a 1 oz tube so it's pricey & as directed, your to use it twice daily. The gel is lightweight and feels a bit sticky until it dries which takes less then a minute. There is no burning sensation that I experienced or any redness on my face. I don't use it as a spot treatment, I use it as if it were a regular serum & use it all over my face. It is very effective, I'm pleased with the results. I seen changed within one week of use. Fades spots and discoloration but I've also noticed my face is beginning to have a youthful glow now! The only con, is the hefty price tag.
Natalie M.
Loved this product..... I think it works really well and really illuminates your face. The only cons I have from this product is that it is really pricey for only a 1 ounce container. If your looking for a really good product to use for your face, this is the best way to go if you don't mind spending a little.
Lilly D.
New York City
My dermatologist prescribed this product back in May. I have been using this product on my acne scars and have noticed they have faded considerably. It has 2.0% hydroquinone. Works similar to the Murad Rapid Age Spot and Lightning Serum.
Shelby J.
Grand Ridge, FL
This is so great! It really works on brightening up underneath your eyes! It's a good value I think!
Robin R.
Coquitlam
This product worked well, my dermatologist recommended it as part of an effort to reduce my hyper-pigmentation. I’m a little disappointed that I can only use it for 6 months at a time but while I’m able to use it it worked well.
Megan H.
perth WA
Does it work?
Tayna R.
Pedra Azul (Minas Gerais)
Gente alguem pode me dizer pra qie serve esse produto? Porque eu acho q ru nunca vi
Heather Q.
Augusta, GA
I would love to know how many people have tried this and if it has worked?