BY NEO STRATA

Say Hello to Beautiful, Acne- Free Skin Have you been looking for a skin product that helps fight acne and replenishes your skin? Then the Neo Strata Gel Plus is just what you need. The gel is formulated with Glycolic Acid which helps with a majority of skin issues like enlarged pores, uneven texture and pigmentation while repairing and moisturizing the skin. Absorbs quickly Non-greasy Relieves rough, dry, thickened skin Use the Neo Strata Gel Plus today for gorgeous, replenished skin. Just for you: Ideal for all skin types, most suitable for suitable for oily, acne prone skin or hot, humid climates.A Closer Look: The Neo Strata Gel Plus is a highly effective exfoliant. It can also be used to help relieve ingrown hairs associated with pseudofolliculitis barbae. Get Started: Apply to face and other desired areas once daily for two weeks and twice daily thereafter, following cleansing, as tolerated. Daily use of a sunscreen with this product is recommended. see more...

Lilja B.
Brooklyn, NY
I have used this product, twice a day, for 8 years now and cannot explain how important it is to my skin regime. It keeps my pores clear (and minimal! ) and I love how smooth it makes my skin feel. Holy grail product!
Ishitra A.
It really helped to clean my adult acne prone skin. After one month my pimples are gone, my blackheads are much less, the tone of my skin is evened. It helped also with some dark spots that are fading a little bit week after week.
Yes, I think it's more like medicine, because you can't enjoy it's use like with normal cosmetic creamy and scented products, but it definitely works!
In the evening I wash my face with glycolic wash, apply this gel and voilà thats it. I don't moisturize after, I just leave my skin breath and I wake up with clean glowing skin. And that's what I desire most...