Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

NENUCO edc 200 ml uploaded by Katty M.NENUCO edc 200 ml uploaded by Charlene V.NENUCO edc 200 ml uploaded by Pilar R.
NENUCO edc 200 ml

NENUCO edc 200 ml

BY NENUCO

5.0 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars100%
  • 4 Stars0%
  • 3 Stars0%
  • 2 Stars0%
  • 1 Star0%
5.00 / 5 based on 3 Reviews

Product Description

Edc NENUCO 200 ml. A classic hygiene family life. A cool and smooth to add as an end to the hygiene of children or to refresh after bath family touch fragrance. With a pleasant aroma that everyone loves, it is highly respectful of the PH of the skin... see more...

Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

NENUCO edc 200 ml
NENUCO edc 200 ml
Reviews (3)
Q&A (0)
Media (3)
Buy on Amazon
REVIEWS
Charlene V.
Glendale, NY
132 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 5
The version I bought comes in a plastic bottle I purchased it at Walmart in Puerto Rico. I've always have put Baby cologne on my son and since I've bought this I love the smell so much I'm running low on it now I will definitely be repurchasing this product!
Pilar R.
Manresa
23 reviews
Esta colonia lleva acompañandome desde niña cuando crecí la compraba igual como colonia fresca y al tener un niño a pasado a ser parte se el también. Su olor es único e inconfundible.

¿la habéis probado?
Katty M.
Miami, FL
456 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 3
Me encanta esta colonia huele rico. Es muy suave su aroma. Se la coloco a mis hijos antes de salir y después de su baño nocturno. Me encanta
Q & A

Looking for
your answer?

Be the First to Ask a Question

Join now to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us