NENUCO edc 200 ml uploaded by Katty M.NENUCO edc 200 ml uploaded by Charlene V.NENUCO edc 200 ml uploaded by Pilar R.

BY NENUCO

Edc NENUCO 200 ml. A classic hygiene family life. A cool and smooth to add as an end to the hygiene of children or to refresh after bath family touch fragrance. With a pleasant aroma that everyone loves, it is highly respectful of the PH of the skin... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Charlene V.
New Britain, CT
The version I bought comes in a plastic bottle I purchased it at Walmart in Puerto Rico. I've always have put Baby cologne on my son and since I've bought this I love the smell so much I'm running low on it now I will definitely be repurchasing this product!
Pilar R.
Manresa
Esta colonia lleva acompañandome desde niña cuando crecí la compraba igual como colonia fresca y al tener un niño a pasado a ser parte se el también. Su olor es único e inconfundible.

¿la habéis probado?
Katty M.
Me encanta esta colonia huele rico. Es muy suave su aroma. Se la coloco a mis hijos antes de salir y después de su baño nocturno. Me encanta
Paola A.
(*I love him is very beautiful is very useful is very good I love him very much**).............❤❤❤❤🌻