BY NENESUPPLY

Megan G.
These worked great. I had absolutely zero issue with this pump, these tubes, or any of the other accessories that I used. I highly recommend this pump and all of its accessories. Nursing and pumping are hard enough without crappy equipment. It was nice to have things I could depend on that never acted up. AWESOME products.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
So when I had my baby the hospital gave me tubing and all the accessories for free, since I was staying there for over a week because I had c section and nicu baby. They didn't give me a pump but the one at the hospital was medela and then my mom bought me the "pump in style" bag. Luckily these tubes work with any medela pump so they are interchangeable!
Samantha B.
Florence, AL
I loved these and wish I had known about them before I bought 2 other Medela sets because these were cheaper and work just as good if not better!! Definitely will purchase again and have already recommended to any other nursing mamas!
Ashley A.
Tavares, FL
What I absolutely love about Medela is obviously it's an amazing breast pump and they have all styles and price points. Additionally all the tubing is interchangeable so that makes it more affordable if you have to switch from one type of Medela to another. I would recommend this tubing and Medela equipment in general
Jessica C.
Super great! After using the same tubing for a few months they just don't seem to be able to get as clean as you would like so it's nice to be able to order just a set of tubing without having to get a bunch of other parts!
Nisa L.
Love medela products they are a must have for working moms! It makes it super easy and convenient to pump at work. I think the only con for this was that I felt the tubing could of fit better on the pump.
Jamie R.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
More affordable than buying name brand and works just as well. The same company also sells different sized flanges that work really well with Medela pumps too. Would definitely buy again if I have a need to.
Maria T.
Every breast pumping object I have is Medela brand. Love having extra tubing just in case. I have two cats so once they got to mine it was awesome having another one handy.
Christina B.
York, PA
Great! I was so surprised when I ordered this on Amazon how well it fit with my Medela pump. I paid $13 for tubing, membranes, and cups. Amazing and well worth it! Definitely would recommend as replacement parts for pumping moms!
Bri N.
Love my medela pump! I also love the extra supplies that you can buy separately for it. The tubing is available at target and it's not super expensive. You can replace separate parts rather than needing a whole replacement kit.
Amber B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Ok, if water gets in the tubes is there any way to get them to dry out?
Brittany F.
Manteca, CA
Does anyone know if these are washable?
Billianca R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Were can u purchase one?
Jeni G.
Do these things lose suction? If so how often should i be switching them out? I've had the same tubing for 5 years. 🙈🙊
Mari M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have a medela pump but lost the manual in my recent move are these supposed to be changed out every so many months as part as maintaining the pump?