BY NENESUPPLY

Samantha B.
Florence, AL
I loved these and wish I had known about them before I bought 2 other Medela sets because these were cheaper and work just as good if not better!! Definitely will purchase again and have already recommended to any other nursing mamas!
Brittany W.
I had to buy these after I accidentally ruined my original tubing in a steam bag. They worked perfectly and were cheaper than the Medela brand replacement tubes. I'd recommend buying these just to have some extras on hand.
Jamie R.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
More affordable than buying name brand and works just as well. The same company also sells different sized flanges that work really well with Medela pumps too. Would definitely buy again if I have a need to.
Ileen G.
Anaheim, CA
I love my Medela breast pump it helped so much when i was over producing milk. Let me tell you these suckers can suction very well! I actually got these at the hospital and loved them ever since
lauren w.
Cincinnati, OH
You never know when you will need an additional tube for your pump.. I always kept extras in case Im in humid weather and my tubes start precipitating
Elida B.
Staten Island, NY
Listen every new mother needs a medala breast pump! I couldn't have made it as long as I did without one! A must for every expecting woman!
Molly H.
Rock Island, IL
I used the same pump with both my son and my twins and i had to buy new tubing but it sat for 2 years. I was very happy with the product!!
Lisa H.
Seneca, SC
I use my breast pump 3 times a day at work everyday so i needed something affordable and durable. This is just what i needed!
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Absolutely a must have if you are planning on feeding your baby liquid gold,
All Medela products are amazing and affordable.
Chelsea S.
I have had to buy multiple things for my medela , and I believe for the price, these tubes are great!
Amber B.
Ok, if water gets in the tubes is there any way to get them to dry out?
Brittany F.
Manteca , Ca
Does anyone know if these are washable?
Bianka R.
Were can u purchase one?
Jeni G.
Do these things lose suction? If so how often should i be switching them out? I've had the same tubing for 5 years. 🙈🙊
Mari M.
Mega Parent Expert
I have a medela pump but lost the manual in my recent move are these supposed to be changed out every so many months as part as maintaining the pump?