Nene's Secret L.I.C. Leave In Conditioner & Detangler uploaded by Angie R.

BY NENE'S SECRET

Nene's Secret™ L.I.C.™ Leave in Conditioner & Detangler.
"Enjoy my secret for happy, growing, healthy hair & scalp".
"Everyone loves a great L.I.C. (leave in conditioner) that is." see more...

Praise E.
Salem, MA
I love this conditioner! The first time I tried it, it made my hair feel so soft! The smell is nice (for me at least). I wish this was a little bit thicker (due to my thick hair) and that it came in a bigger size. Overall, I love it and I would buy more (I purchased it from Dollar Tree initially).
Vaniti W.
Fort Worth, TX
Oh this magical magical stuff! It works great as a detangler but also makes straightening my hella thick 4c hair a breeze! Instead of 2 or 3 passes with the flat iron it only takes 1! My roommate who also has natural hair was shocked and impressed when she used it too. I love this stuff. Be warned though, it doesn't smell the greatest. I combine it with the Shea Moisture Hibiscus line.
Nicasie J.
I'm not really into using cream leave in but this stuff is a miracle in a bottle...it makes my hair feel super soft and manageable, great scent, great price this one produce made me try the whole line I have no complaints either. Definitely try the leave in if you have natural hair it works wonders on my 4c hair
Angie R.
I found 2 packages of this product at Dollar Tree. I tried it twice and it is not a favorite. I dislike the smell, the container and the overall use. It did nothing for my hair.
Carolyn P.
Nesmith, SC
I found this at my local dollar tree andbi must say it works great. Not to much as a leave in but a great detangler.