BY NELSONS NATURAL WORLD

Nelsons Arnileve Arnica Cooling Gel Description: Cooling Gel Soothing Natural Pain Relief Bruises, Muscles, Aches, Stiffness Nelsons Arnileve arnica cooling gel is a healing and soothing homeopathic remedy for the relief of bruising, sore muscles and stiffness. Free Of Artificial colors, artificial fragrances, animal products, animal testing. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Nelsons Arnileve Arnica Cooling Gel Directions Check that the tube seal is not broken before first use. Pierce tube seal with point in top of cap before first use. Apply gently to problem area as required. Ingredients: Active Ingredients (HPUS): Arnica Montana tincture (1 x 0.9% v/w) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua, alcohol denat., polysorbate 20, acrylates/ C10-30 alkl acrylate crosspolymer, trithanolamine, citrus grandis and menthol. Warnings For external use only. Do not use on broken skin. If symptoms worsen or persist, consult a physician. If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health professional before use. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Avoid contact with eyes. • Arnica Montana Tincture 1 x 0.9% v/w. see more...

• Treatment Cream Treatment Cream .. great leaves the hai...2 Answers
Courtney K.
Bristol, PA
This arnica gel helps reduce bruising and redness when I use it before getting waxed. I also use it whenever my knee is swollen due to an old injury. It helps reduce pain and swelling and does not have a bad smell. I never worry about smelling medicated.
Irene Z.
I've heard the word arnica when I was a child. It was used as a home remedy for soreness and joint pain. Now I use this ointment for my knee pain. It really helps me calm it down.
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
When you're in pain you'll try anything! Nelson's natural world is quality you can trust!reasonable price and readily available
Kirsten R.
Southlake, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is great for bruising. I haven’t tried many of the other brand so I don’t know how it compares but this one works great
Reina H.
Watsonville , CA
It's Overall a great product. It does it's job and goes on smoothly. Doesn't have a weird smell or anything
Destine D.
Commerce, GA
I use this on all of my irritated skin problems. It helps soothe and cool all of my aches and pains.
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This def. know how to relief pain in my back! Work great! And I def. recommend it. It's affordable!
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My family loves this. We swear by it and we use it on most of our injuries! It's not thick
Danielle B.
Gardnerville, NV
It helps with bruises and also with joint pain. My mom uses this every day and loves it.
Carole B.
Paris
Very efficient yet very sticky. I only use it sporadically because of this little inconvenience
Maria J.
Rua 3A Conj. Joao Sampaio I 63 Maceió
Treatment Cream Treatment Cream .. great leaves the hair soft and easy to brush .. Tip :. "You can mix it with a little natural oil pro hair will not even need to put double-headed repairman."