BY NELSONS NATURAL WORLD

Muscle Soreness Sprains Bruises. Homeopathic Medicine. Arnica 30c HPUS. Sucrose/Lactose Pillules. Clikpak™. Made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States HPUS. ; see more...

Buy on Walmart
Angeles U.
Angeles U.
Medley, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Excelente producto, árnica es muy buena para aliviar dolores, bueno yo la empleo par eso. La recomiendo.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
I'm a ballerina and contemporary dancer, and I love to use it after rehearsals to help ease pain from joints and muscle soreness. And it's natural!
Dhaisha H.
Dhaisha H.
Hayward, CA
Nelsons Arnica is a great product for bruises scrapes and burns. My family has been using this product for awhile now and we all swear by it. Put it on as soon as the injury occurs and the bruising will go away much faster than normal. The natural healing that Arnica brings is especially great for children. I always carry one in my purse to use whenever needed. If you are looking for a product to help heal your ailments and you want something that using natural ingredients Nelsons Arnica is the one!
JJ J.
JJ J.
Wellness Guru Expert
My family has used this for years and years!! It helps with my grandmothers and my joint pains and my swollen muscles. I love it!
Erika B.
Erika B.
Millis, MA
a lot of people in my family use this product for joint pains and they love it and what it does for them. it is very affordable and they use it quite often when needed. satisfied overall and i recommend it !
Isabel E.
Isabel E.
Fayetteville, NC
Yes! Super recommended! My family has used arnica since forever and it works great for pain relief. It is natural and affordable.
Karly W.
Karly W.
Anaheim, CA
Arnica is a great product to help with pain, aches and bruising. It's available in many forms such as creams, oils and homeopathic tablets. U can use it up to six times a day. I would recommend it to anyone struggling with pain.