BeautyHairHair ProductsJ Beverly Hills
NelsonMoisture Healing Shampoo & Conditioner 8 Fl Oz

Nelsonj Beverly Hills Moisture Healing Shampoo & Conditioner 8 Fl. Oz.

by J Beverly Hills

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nelsonj Beverly Hills Moisture Healing Shampoo & Conditioner 8 Fl. Oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Katelyn  L.
Olympia, WA
Nelsonj Beverly Hills Moisture Healing Shampoo & Conditioner 8 Fl. Oz. uploaded by Katelyn  L.
Love this line ! I got a nice bundle for 24$ on one of FabFitFuns sales . I got a mini shampoo and conditioner, a hair Botox , a big shampoo and conditioner and a big and mini healing hair mask. . They smell like coconut , they smell heavenly , they also work wonders on my hair , it’s so silky afterwards . Great brand
Elisabetta H.
PENN VALLEY, CA
Nelsonj Beverly Hills Moisture Healing Shampoo & Conditioner 8 Fl. Oz. uploaded by Elisabetta H.
Small bottles for price. My hair stayed clean longer (I do detox with 5 days without washing my hair as much as I can when I don't have to go anywhere). Hair had good body and volume, texture and shine. I don't like the smell... Hair smell just like when you go out a hair saloon after a lot of handling with hands/tools. How to explain? the classic "hair scent" that puts me off...
Stephanie J.
Bourbonnais, IL
The Nelson Beverly Hills Healing Shampoo, conditioner and Healing Mask are an amazing trio! I have tried so many combos for my hair which was awful and I love this trio! Telling everyone about these products and I absolutly love the hair mask! No other hair mask has worked so well like this one. The scent of these products is the bonus. First time in many years I have the hair I have desired!!

Looking for your answer?