Nelsonic Ind/Berger Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3-in-1 Body Wash, Shampoo and

by Nelsonic Ind/Berger

3 in 1 body wash, shampoo and conditioner is formulated to be mild and gentle enough to use everyday.â plus, the tear-free formula will leave hair clean, soft, manageable and smelling great.â unique bottles with turtle-rific scent.â

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nelsonic Ind/Berger Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3-in-1 Body Wash, Shampoo and!
9 months agoHomestead, FL
Nelsonic Ind/Berger Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3-in-1 Body Wash, Shampoo and uploaded by Christy C.
Purchased at: Walmart
My boys really like using this 3-in-1 Body Wash, Shampoo, and conditioner. To be with, with bottle is extremely cute. It has a great smell. I do like that way it lathers their hair. Also, it leaves their hair really soft. It’s great!
a year agoPortsmouth, OH
My little one loves the turtles so he loved this. We have the wild cherry one. Only thing I don’t like is that it says its tear free but my little one says other wise. It smells awesome and is a body wash, shampoo, and conditioner.
9 months agoSAN ANTONIO, TX
Nelsonic Ind/Berger Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3-in-1 Body Wash, Shampoo and uploaded by Vangie G.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Got this 3 in 1 body wash for my babies. The wild blossom. It smells good and the scent lasts awhile. And it is tear free! I would recommend!
3 years agoHomer, GA
My son loves this soap! We use it every single night! It smells good and it's so much fun to use because ninja turtles are his favorite
4 years agoLees Summit, MO
I bought this for when my nephews stay the night. It's their favorite character with a smell they love.
4 years ago
My son loves this soap it has a great smell and the ninja turtle on it is cute the soap is great