Nelson - Nelson Books 12771X Jesus Calling Deluxe Teal Leathersoft Apr uploaded by Brandy B.Nelson - Nelson Books 12771X Jesus Calling Deluxe Teal Leathersoft Apr uploaded by Brandy B.

BY THOMAS NELSON

Experience peace in the presence of the Savior who is closer than you can imagine. In this bestselling devotional, readers will receive words of hope, encouragement, comfort, and reassurance of Jesus' unending love. The devotions are written as if Jesus Himself is speaking directly to each reader. Each entry is accompanied by Scripture for further reflection and meditation. This edition is sure to be a favorite in the popular Jesus Calling line. The fashionable teal color in deluxe leathersoft format has feminine floral touches, giving a gorgeous, elegant feel that will appeal to women to purchase for themselves or for. see more...

Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
I bought this book at Mardel’s Christian store and it is very special to me. Mine was 20$ and it was on sell so I purchased it for around 14$. It is leather and mine is actually pink. The book itself is very nice and sturdy. My friend has had hers for two years and she reads it everyday and it still looks great. Inside is a Day by Day morning bible study. It says the day and then a message to you from God according to some verses. The messages help you make everyday decisions and see the right and wrong in your daily actions. Then there is 1-4 verses that the message of the Day pertains to. I really love this book and it has inspired me to start many more bible studies. I would recommend this to a Christian that is hungry for God’s word.
Brandy B.
Alabaster, AL
I am super excited to start the #devotional. I know it help me develop my relationship with God. I hope to complete each days reading. It was a gift to me.
Lacy O.
Hanford, CA
Absolutely one of my favorite devotionals. It is full of inspiring motivational content geared toward deepening your relationship with God.
Andrea A.
Spring, TX
I love this book .a great gift for your friend or your self..a message for everyone to think about😊
Catherine R.
Silt, CO
I really enjoy this book it really opens your eye up and live life beautiful gods got this
Marisa S.
Kenora, ON
Such a beautifully written book that speaks directly to you as though each page is a love letter from God. Scripture based with scripture references is really amazing. I would buy this book over and over again. It would make a great gift for any Christian, new or seasoned!