BY THOMAS NELSON

John Eldredge revises and updates his best-selling renowned Christian classic. God designed men to be dangerous says John Eldredge. Simply look at the dreams and desires written in the heart of every boy: To be a hero to be a warrior to live a life of adventure and risk. Sadly most men abandon those dreams and desires-aided by a Christianity that feels like nothing more than pressure to be a "nice guy." It is no wonder that many men avoid church and those who go are often passive and bored to death. In this provocative book Eldredge gives women a look inside the true heart of a man and gives men permission to be what God designed them to be-dangerous passionate alive and free. Features Author - Eldredge John Publisher - Nelson/Nelson Books Paperback - 272 pages Language - English About the Author John Eldredge is an author (you probably figured that out) a counselor and a teacher. He is also president of Ransomed Heart a ministry devoted to helping people discover the heart of God recover their own hearts in God's love and learn to live in God's Kingdom. John grew up in the suburbs of Los Angeles (which he hated) and spent his boyhood summers on his grandfather's cattle ranch in eastern Oregon (which he loved). John met his wife Stasi in high school (in drama class). But their romance did not begin until they each came to faith in Christ after high school. John earned his undergraduate degree in Theater at Cal Poly and directed a theater company in Los Angeles for several years before moving to Colorado with Focus on the Family where he taught at the Focus on the Family Institute. see more...

Buy on Target
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport, IL
This book is excellent. it is very insightful into the world of a man. i read this with my husband and it helped us in so many ways. I also got a copy for my brother and it opened his eyes to so many things. this is a book I highly recommend and in fact I gift it often because it is THAT good. it even helps me as I just had a baby boy and it made me see things in a way I hadn't before, that I believe will make me a better parent. I LOVE this book. and the sister book "captivating"
Meriah W.
Meriah W.
I liked this book. It was ok I read it back in high school and I like the author