BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsNelson j Beverly Hills

by Nelson j Beverly Hills

* Anti-Frizz Hair Treatment * Natural Hair Care * Argan Oil derived moisturizing hair treatment * Best for bleached, frizzy, color-treated, dry, or damaged hair.

Argan oil derived moisturizing hair treatment. Natural hair care for bleached, dry, frizzy, damaged, and color-treated hair.

Do you have to let it sit for the prewash? If so how long?
Start your review of Nelson j Beverly Hills Argan Oil 7 Moisture Healing Mask - Scent: Coconut - 1oz - 3 in 1 Deluxe Travel Set!
Kiley V.
Dunmore, PA
Nelson j Beverly Hills Argan Oil 7 Moisture Healing Mask - Scent: Coconut - 1oz - 3 in 1 Deluxe Travel Set uploaded by Kiley V.
As I mentioned in my other review, I got this along with the shampoo & conditioner & it’s now my favorite. I have fine straight hair so it tends to start looking greasy after 2 days & these products are great & very lightweight so they work wonderfully with my hair. Plus they smell delicious lol. I definitely recommend!!
Kymber B.
Pocatello, ID
1,037 reviews
Nelson j Beverly Hills Argan Oil 7 Moisture Healing Mask - Scent: Coconut - 1oz - 3 in 1 Deluxe Travel Set uploaded by Kymber B.
I love this deep hair coconut leave in conditioner. The packaging is sleek and easy to use. My hair was so dry and dead looking. But since using this product my hair is getting back it's bounce, shine, moisture and youthfulness. My hair is to my knees so I really need something to not just help bring my softness, moisture and bounce back but actually work. So if you are looking for this you all need to try this...PS it smells amazing too!!!!❤❤
Nola S.
Monroe, LA
Nelson j Beverly Hills Argan Oil 7 Moisture Healing Mask - Scent: Coconut - 1oz - 3 in 1 Deluxe Travel Set uploaded by Nola S.
This is a really nice mask. I do have my favorite, but this one works really well. It smells nice too.
Eliana A.
Webberwood way
Nelson j Beverly Hills Argan Oil 7 Moisture Healing Mask - Scent: Coconut - 1oz - 3 in 1 Deluxe Travel Set uploaded by Eliana A.
Esta mascarilla a logrado lo prometido .inmediatamente se ve el cambio en mi cabello .lo puedes usar como acondicionador. Crema para peinar .excelente mascarilla curativa ,con una bonito aroma a coco.Si lo recomiendo.
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
Nelson j Beverly Hills Argan Oil 7 Moisture Healing Mask - Scent: Coconut - 1oz - 3 in 1 Deluxe Travel Set uploaded by Mary F.
Nelson J Hair Moisture Healing Mask is a multi-benefit healing mask infused with coconut, argon oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, vitamin E, and so much more. This mask will literally bring your hair back to life. My hair felt so soft and smooth after using this mask. I didn’t have to use any kind of detangling products or oils when it came time to comb through my hair. I LOVE THIS MASK.... having long hair can sometimes be a pain tbh especially when having to comb through it while it is wet. It is such an amazing feeling when you are able to find a product that eases that burden and leaves your hair looking and feeling incredibly healthy and beautiful. I highly recommend trying this mask it does not disappoint 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻. Benefits of argon oil: Argan oil is an age-old beauty secret that has many uses, helping to hydrate and soften your hair. With its high content of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and vitamin E, the benefits of argan oil naturally help increase hair's elasticity and consistently restore shine to dull, lifeless hair. Benefits of jojoba oil: This oil can also moisturize the scalp and may be a dandruff remedy. Jojoba is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair, including vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, and zinc. Because it strengthens hair, it is also thought that jojoba oil can prevent hair loss and promote hair thickness. Benefits of Vitamin E: Vitamin E's antioxidant properties repair damaged hair follicles, prevent tissue corrosion, and help build tissue. This keeps your follicles healthy and promotes healthy hair growth. Vitamin E promotes blood circulation and acts as deep moisturizer for your hair, preventing breakage and brittle hair. Benefits of Olive oil: Olive oil is high in antioxidant content and it helps maintain scalp and hair health. It prevents the hair from cell damage and nourishes and conditions the hair at the same time to improve its quality. Benefits of coconut oil: Coconut oil promotes scalp health fighting against such problems as insect bites, lice and dandruff. Coconut oil Moisturizes dry hair. Coconut oil adds luster, shine and softness to the hair. Coconut oil prevents hair breakage and split ends, contributing to hair length. Ingredients List: Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol (Derived from Coconut), Amodimethicone (Derived from Volcano Rock), Cetrimonium Bromide, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Argania Spinosa Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane (Derived from Volcano Rock), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Ethylhexyl Stearate (Plants Oil), Tocepheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Citrus Acid, Jojoba Crystal, Dimethicone, Scent, Phenoxyethanol (Plants Derived), Ethylhexylglycerin (Vegetable Derived), Yellow 11 and Red 17.
Chrissy S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Nelson j Beverly Hills Argan Oil 7 Moisture Healing Mask - Scent: Coconut - 1oz - 3 in 1 Deluxe Travel Set uploaded by Chrissy S.
I absolutely love this brand and signed up for a subscription through my fab fit fun box so I never run out!
Susan N.
San Diego, CA
I love this hair mask! I use it in the shower and leave it in for about three minutes and I can feel how much smoother and less frizzy my hair is after. I got this in a subscription box but would consider buying it when it runs out!
Dawn C.
Pleasanton, KS
🌟🌟🌟 this I received full size and an mystery iPSY bag. This stuff is amazing and believe me when I say I have mangled my hair in the last year at least four times bleaching it and two separate colors it has been awful dry coarse brittle this is the only hair mask I have ever used in my entire life that has made my hair feel healthy immediately I highly recommend this to everyone except for if you might have really oily hair, and when I run out of this I will be purchasing more. 🌟🌟🌟 Nelson j Beverly Hills Argan Oil 7 Moisture Healing Mask - Scent: Coconut - 1oz - 3 in 1 Deluxe Travel Set
Sarah G.
Southport, NC
The argon oil formula coconut has these benefits: feta goes, controls frizz, prevent color hair fading, seals split ends, protects from chlorine and salt water, restores silliness and shine, enhances natural body. As always Nelson J with another amazing product!
Kira C.
Davenport, IA
1,300 reviews
Nelson j Beverly Hills Argan Oil 7 Moisture Healing Mask - Scent: Coconut - 1oz - 3 in 1 Deluxe Travel Set uploaded by Kira C.
This is one of the most amazing hair maks I've tried! Super quick and easy, has many benefits, and can be used in different ways. Smells amazing and does the job well! I'll definitely be repurchasing and 100% recommend