Nellie's

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
~ Greetings, I am In Love, Completely head over hills with Nellie’s Free Range Eggs! First and foremost, they taste absolutely amazing and the quality of Eggs are superb, specially, now these days that most Eggs have some type of eggy scent, these eggs not only have any odors, however, they taste so delicious and satisfying that every morning, I have had one of these eggs for myself as I made the omelet for myself or even just plane in butter! The Egg yolk is perfect, not too pale or orange in color, just exactly how the yolk of the egg should be! These eggs would be wonderful once I make some custard desserts 🍮 for I know, I can trust these eggs in my custard! The packaging is inviting, it’s free range and no hormone added which is a big bonus! The seize is medium and of course the price point is there, however, for such great eggs no price is too much! I guess I would consider myself an egg connoisseur!!!
5 / 5
The Nellie's free range eggs are delicious! You can feel right about buying them because the animals were treated humanely. The taste is so good and flavorful. The egg trays are made out of recyclable materials so you can feel good about buying a product good for the environment. I highly recommend this product to others.
5 / 5
Nellie’s nutritious Eggs Breakfast are the best, they come in hand for any dishes and are often distributed while fresh in masses. They have a good size and amount of product. The packaging protects the Eggs and encapsulates them in a safe packaging.