BY NELLIE'S ALL NATURAL

Lamby Dryerballs 100% Natural Safe Natural Fabric Softener Pure New Zealand Wool Soft Silent Lamby Dryerballs will reduce drying time, soften fabrics and reduce wrinkles. All without the use of nasty chemicals. Nellie s never tests on animals. Always Recycle 888-984-7471 see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Trisha A.
Moose Jaw , SK
We have been avid all natural people and when we found these we were sold. We always have these on hand to throw into the dryer. Never any static and it works awesome. A good natural way to keep your clothes static free without all the chemicals
Megan-Tania J.
Yellowknife , NT
Yay another great Canadian product! I ordered these on a whim not really knowing what to expect until I actually read the reviews. And they are true to reviews! I never thought a wool ball would help so much, but they have really cut drying time down in half and leave my clothes softer than any dryer sheet has. Also makes me happy knowing that these are all natural and don't cause any reaction on our sensitive skin!!
Elda B.
Kamloops
Love these dryer balls. Saves me a lot of money. I usu ally put a few drops of essential oils on one of the balls. It works really well. Clothes come out wrinkle free.
Lindsey S.
Aldergrove , BC
Never buying dryer sheets again! Upfront it seems expensive but knowing you don’t have to purchase for a couple years is well worth it!
Courtney L.
Do these actually work? I really wanted to get them but not sure if they actually make a difference.