Nellie's

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This is my go to favorite laundry detergent. I have a family of 6 so I buy this by the biggest bucket I can! It cleans great, leaves no smell, uses clean ingredients. What’s not to love? I use it in a large capacity top load washer with zero issues!
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Nellie's laundry soap is literally the best soap I have ever used. It removes hard stains and literally cleans your washer as it cleans your clothes. Absolutely no residue smell left in your washing machine Highly reccomend
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I really wanted to like this detergent, my name is Nelly on top of that. But if I could, I would give this soap zero stars. I bought the extra large bulk bucket from Costco on top of that. First if all, one tiny scoop is not enough for most jobs, specially cloth diapers, you will run into problems down the line. I also love where I have very hard water, so this did nt cut it Second of all, this soap is too harsh and abrasive. Ask the clothes I own that got washed with this soap from that period of time faded incredibly. All the colors got dull, blacks got Grey and whites got yellowed. Cotton fabric got dry and started ripping easily. I ruined 70% of my clothes, which is sad and infuriating. This soap has amazing reviews, but this was not my personal experience. This was the worst for me. To top everything, it's so harsh on my clothes but had no stain removal power!