Nellie's All Natural Laundry Soda Pouch uploaded by Vanna L.Nellie's All Natural Laundry Soda Pouch uploaded by Angela H.

BY NELLIE'S ALL NATURAL

All-Natural Detergent! Especially Good for Babies Clothes and Individuals with Allergies or Sensitive Skin. The scent of clean laundry you re used to may be caused by nasty chemicals   So why not discover the true smell of naturally clean clothes with Nellie s Laundry Soda?  It s hypoallergenic, and leaves your clothes soft, fresh, and residue free.  It s also super-duper concentrated, so only one tablespoon per wash is needed, even in large loads. Look! Its Biodegradable, Non-Toxic, and Hypoallergenic. Unscented. HE front loader compatible. Biodegradable, non-toxic, and hypoallergenic. Dissolves quickly in cold or hot water, rinses thoroughly and leaves no residue that make fabrics stiff and irritating. S. see more...

• Is this good at removing odors from clothing? Does it smell good?2 Answers
  • Do you use it as a booster with other detergents? Or works good by ...9 Answers
  • Is this good for sensitive skin?5 Answers
Christine C.
Christine C.
I was very skeptical this would work for our family, but I'm totally glad i took the plunge. this is a great find. its safer for us and the enviroment and the appliance. all you need is a tablespoon amount to wash a full load. it goes so far! and they supply the measuring spoon! i purchased the large refillable tin 100 load from HSN and received 2, 50 load refill bags for about 29.99 i think. its already lasted us 2 months so far for a family of 3 adults and 2 children! yall know thats a lot of laundry. we all have eczema and allergies, my kids are super sensitive but this has not broke them out or affected my super sensitive nose! i really recommend, its a great buy! it leaves no scent behind, but if you feel you miss it just add fabric softener or dryer sheets
Sylviah S.
Sylviah S.
Bought this at Fresh & Easy a few months back wanting to try something more #biodegradable so went with this brand. It doesn't have a scent (which I don't mind) and definitely gets your clothes clean. However, 4 stars because my only disappointment is that the packaging isn't biodegradable. Can't promote eco-friendliness with plastic packaging, I just feel that's hypocritical in my opinion. I've seen their other products on the web and saw that their dishwasher products are in a tin container. Why can't ALL their products come packaged like this??
It's cute & doubles as decor when finished or simply keep for storing. If one does decide to toss out at least the materials can be broken down so zero waste factors there.
Win-win👍🏼
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received a sample of this laundry soap from Nellie's for free in a recent Daily Goodie Box. The sample pack is huge (enough for 15 loads), but It's available in a full size, resealable 50 load pouch, 15 loads is was more than enough time to see if it works for my lifestyle, though! It's a highly concentrated, all-natural formula that rinses residue-free, and one tablespoon is supposedly enough for a full load. The packaging is also adorable - I think I may purchase the full size of this in the tin, since it's more eco-friendly than plastic. I just finished washing my first load with this soap, and it definitely did get all of my clothes clean, with no residue left behind. It isn't as fragrant as Tide/Gain/other traditional laundry soaps, but the fact that it's all-natural is awesome. I definitely recommend that you give this laundry soap a try if you're looking to switch to natural laundry detergent alternatives!
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Decorator Expert
I received this my Daily Goodie Box. This is such a HUGE sample for a sample pack. This sample pack will get me through 15 loads of laundry. I use Tide Pods now so it has been a while since I have used anything other than a little pod. I used to use a liquid detergent and I have personally never used a laundry soda, but I am excited because it makes me feel like a 50s housewife. The directions say you only need one tablespoon for each regular load, I am very impressed how very little of this will go a very long way.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Want to achieve a true, natural clean? Use Nellie’s All-Natural Laundry Soda! Nellie’s Laundry Soda is available in a resealable 50 load pouch. This product is perfect for every household. Its highly concentrated formula will leave your clothes feeling soft and fresh. Only one tablespoon is needed for a regular size load of laundry!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Toronto
My absolute favourite. No crazy scents, no added water. Gets our clothes cleaner than they have ever been with any of the "leading" laundry detergents. Super affordable as one small scoop does an entire large load. Easy to store. If you're looking for a new detergent that's just soap and not fillers, this is it.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Claxton , GA
I am very picky about the detergent I use on me and my twin toddlers clothes because of our sensitive skin. It's hard to find one that cleans well yet gentle. I have been using this for a few moths now and love it. A little goes a long way so it last a really long time too.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Big fan here. I use it on cloth diapers and I haven't had a problem with stink since I began using it, like I did with a few other detergents. It is easy to get at Ace Hardware or other various places, as well as order online.
Jacqueline E.
Jacqueline E.
San Marcos, TX
I love this stuff! I gave a pack to a soon to be mother and she was dying to know where I purchased it... It must have been pretty good!
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
These work pretty good and I lo0ve that its all natural its safer to use on sensitive skin
Maria Ñequi H.
Maria Ñequi H.
Roanoke, Va
Do you use it as a booster with other detergents? Or works good by itself??
Diana G.
Diana G.
Has anyone been using this detergent for any length of time? I plan to use for washing baby clothes and cloth diapers, and was wondering how it holds up over time.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Nampa, ID
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Monongahela, PA
Is this good at removing odors from clothing? Does it smell good?