BY NELLIE'S ALL NATURAL #56 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Check these out! An easy way to lose the dryer sheets - reusable dryer balls do the same work without the waste. Reduce drying time, lint & wrinkles with these amazing fabric softeners. non-toxic, free of harsh chemicals and known skin irritants• ENERGY & RESOURCE SAVING• PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE & DISPOSAL Soften Fabrics ... Naturally! Throw two of these Dryerballs into the dryer with your laundry the unique design of the Dryerballs lift and separate fabrics while relaxing fibers.   The result is less lint and wrinkles, softer clothes, more absorbent towels and a reduced drying time of up to 25% - saving you moolah!  Best of all, it s toxic-free, environmentally friendly, and guaranteed to last up to 2 years.  That s equivalent to a whole lotta dryer sheets. Reusable over and over again. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Cassie Renee S.
I have used these since the day I bought them (almost a year ago)! I love these! I think they truly help with drying my clothes quicker for sure and fluffing them up! I'd absolutely recommend! I think everyone should have these in their laundry room! I got mine at TJ!
ShoShauna H.
Harrison, MI
These are a great and cheap way to soften your clothes. I use 3 in every load. I'm not sure exactly how many you're suppose to use but 3 works best for me and my dryer. on big loads with blankets and such, I use 4 and toss in a couple dryer sheets just in case. They also really do fight wrinkles. They'll save you lot's of money.
Brittney B.
I love that i don't have to buy dryer sheets anymore!! i just leave these in my dryer and i don't have to worry about it!
Anna G.
Slidell, LA
These are amazing and they last for absolutely ever. I think they are better than the round ones somehow.
Aimee S.
I've used these and they work well. There is still a little bit of static cling, but not much.
Natalie G.
Timberlea, NS
I have purchased these months ago and still love them! They really help with the static in the laundry and help keep towels fluffy. The only thing that sucks is when yo forget and take your laundry upstairs and one is in it OR your dog mistakes it for a toy! Good price point, love it!
Jessica R.
Akron, OH
I a interested in these, do they bang while in the dryer?
Leslie D.
Dallas, TX
Do these help with pet hair?