BY NEJMA

Nejma 5 Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz -A Macy's Exclusive Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Aleixcha R.
Aleixcha R.
Bronx, NY
Who recommend this trying to try new things i like smelling swear & a smell that sticks
Adriana P.
Adriana P.
The smell is incredible, it's not sweet at all. It smells kinda of like woods. I wear it everyday and people always tell me that I smell great. Love it!
April C.
April C.
Sparks, Nv
I was unsure whether or not the price tag for this luxury item was a fair value, after all this is a very pricey product. I decided to test the perfume in person and went to my local Macy's to do a wear test. Immediately I loved the smell which consists of a powdery, spicy, and woodsy undertone, which make it incredibly unique. It is neither flowery or sweet, but has warmth to it that evokes an alluring, sexy, and sensual feelings. It wears all day and since I purchased it there is not a day that goes by that I do not wear it. Such an incredible perfume!!!!
Isadora L.
Isadora L.
O perfume possui um cheiro original e delicioso.
Vale super a pena o investimento nessa fragancia.