neimanmarcus.com

by Neiman Marcus

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of neimanmarcus.com!
How would you rate this product?
Kearneysville, WV
You can never go wrong with this store. Always up with the fashion trends and at a great price!
Some things are overpriced but some are a great deal. I love going here for dresses or perfumes
Daly city , CA
I always feel so glam shopping here. It is my go to for feeling fabulous and luxurious all day.
Knoxville, TN
I love Neumann Marcus mainly because of its great quality designer brands the store offers!
Thank goodness for this one is the best time and best time for me to get my dress good for
Nashville , TN
LOVE THIS BRAND SO MUCH great and outstanding quality I highly recommend shopping here
Kleinburg, ON
One of the best shoe selections to date. I wish that the shipping and processing was much faster. I really like how the clothes are displayed and sometimes you can see them walking in them. I wish the shoes were displayed on a feet or shown with an outfit.
I love their baby area in the store. It's so cute. I always get the baby fever when I'm in there. I bought my niece a pair of uggs there and she loves it. I also buy a ton of baby toys for my friends kids and the quality is amazing. It's so soft.
Surrey, BC
I purchased a handbag from here and got it in a timely manner. The packaging was fine and they had a The papers in tact In case of a return. They have a wide variety of everything and the site is easy to browse through.
Middle Sackville , NS
Quality, amazing brands and amazing service. Neiman's is a cut about. It really delivers on luxury and they have amazing sales if you are quick enough to find them.