BY NEIMAN MARCUS

NM EXCLUSIVENM Peppermint BarkDetailsExclusively ours. Chocolate and peppermint layered together. 16 ounces; arrives in a signature Neiman Marcus tin. Tin measures approximately 8. 125"W x 6. 25"D x 3"T. Made in the USA. Allergen Information: Contains dairy. Please note: Packaged food cannot be returned. Call 1. 888. 888. 4757 if you have questions about packaged items. see more...

Holly D.
I love all peppermint bark! And this one was no disappointment. It tasted rich and divine. I wish I could find peppermint bark year round but I can only ever seem to find it at Christmas time. The flavor of this was perfect and I look forward to Christmas so I can try it again!
Ana A.
Hamburg, NY
Christmas time tins are great and you can't go wrong with classic peppermint bark treats. Not always a purchase as it's seasonal but tastes amazing and a good amount of product in tin. A good extra gift toss in or stocking stuffer.
BLUSH Z.
I thought William Sonoma peppermint bark was yummy but this was even more amazing! Fantastic flavor and I eat it as often as I like. Does not compare to others. I recommend this for sure
Jessy F.
Bozeman , MT
This stuff should be named peppermint crack. I have since stopped buying it for myself but will give it as a hostess gift at holiday parties. Holy hell this stuff is good
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
I love this stuff. I got it as a gift from a friend and really enjoyed it as a sweet treat for the holiday season! It's cheesy but because it's from Nieman's it seems extra fancy as a gift instead of giving someone peppermint bark from another place!
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My go to Christmas gift. Delicious and a gorgeous tin. I had always looked for a universal gift everyone would love. Found it!
Eleshia D.
Port St Lucie, FL
This is my favorite holiday snack! I look forward to purchasing (or receiving) every year! Great flavor!