Neilmed Wound Wash, 6 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Val W.Neilmed Wound Wash, 6 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Emily V.Neilmed Wound Wash, 6 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Jessica C.

BY NEILMED

NeilMed Wound Wash Saline Spray is an isotonic, drug free, preservative free, no burning or stinging sterile saline solution that cleanses minor wounds and scrapes. It sprays in any position, including when inverted. see more...

Val W.
This stuff is great for healing new piercings. I got a new tragus piercing a couple months ago and this has been instrumental in healing it. It’s very easy to use. I suggest getting sterile gauze pads or sterile q-tips to use with this when applying it to a new ear piercing. You can spray it directly on your piercing, but I sprayed it onto the gauze pad or q-tip and then gently cleaned my new piercing that way.

I also used this when I had extensive foot surgery a few years ago. I definitely recommend it!
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
This stuff is inexpensive. Found it at my local Walmart and it's been a holy Grail for my cartridge piercing. I keep at least three of these in stock in my house at all times. This last can has lasted me a month and a half. If you have stubborn piercings that need a little more love, this is going to save you so many headaches and a lot of money.
Catherine L.
This stuff is great if you just got a new piercing. I have tried antibacterial soap, peroxide, soaking. None of it works as well as this. I have never gotten any infections or keloids in the piercings I healed by using this.
Kayla T.
Salem, SC
This stuff is great for cleaning out and sanitizing a new piercing to keep it from getting infected. It cleans without burning and doesn't cause any irritation around your piercing. You can apply this as often as you need to because it is very gentle on the skin. I use it 2-3 times a day for the first 2 weeks after a new piercing to keep it clean, it works great and I would recommend.
Alexis N.
It's a great way to clean wounds, I used it when I had an abscess under my arm. Did the pressure hurt, yes it did. I had an open whole under my arm. Did it help my arm yes it did. Give it a try if needed!
Emily V.
Radcliff , KY
So I had to get this when I got my belly button pierced and let me tell you it works wonders and definitely not expensive. I recommend it to all my friends
Jennifer H.
Leesburg, Fl
Love this stuff! Use it for my piercings and it soothes and disinfects at the same time!

Walmart