BY NEILMED

NeilMed Wound Wash Saline Spray is an isotonic, drug free, preservative free, no burning or stinging sterile saline solution that cleanses minor wounds and scrapes. It sprays in any position, including when inverted. see more...

Kayla T.
Salem, SC
This stuff is great for cleaning out and sanitizing a new piercing to keep it from getting infected. It cleans without burning and doesn't cause any irritation around your piercing. You can apply this as often as you need to because it is very gentle on the skin. I use it 2-3 times a day for the first 2 weeks after a new piercing to keep it clean, it works great and I would recommend.
Alexis N.
It's a great way to clean wounds, I used it when I had an abscess under my arm. Did the pressure hurt, yes it did. I had an open whole under my arm. Did it help my arm yes it did. Give it a try if needed!
Jennifer H.
Leesburg, Fl
Love this stuff! Use it for my piercings and it soothes and disinfects at the same time!