NeilMed Sinus Rinse Regular Refill Packets uploaded by Christine M.

BY NEILMED #28 in Allergy & Sinus

For Soothing Saline Nasal Rinse Preservative Free pH balanced mixture Physician Developed Box Contains: 100 Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate Mixture (pH Balanced, Isotonic & Preservative & Iodine Free Educational Brochure Directions for use A Volume Therapeutic Saline Nasal Irrigation & Moisturizing System...not an ordinary saline moisturizer spray. Advantages... Preservative, Iodine & Latex Free A Volume Therapeutic Saline Lavage Soothing, Moisturizing, Non-Burning Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate pH Balanced & Isotonic Solution Great to use after sinus surgery Safe during pregnancy Travel-size kit Money back guarantee* *If returned within 90 days from the date of purchase to mfg. see more...

• Where can you buy this?2 Answers
  • I used to work with a coworker who said this worked but the exper...3 Answers
  • I seem to suffer a lot from sinus infections. I have a weakened i...2 Answers
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These neti pot sinus rinse packs are my number one product in the fight against colds and sinus issues. It takes a few times to get used to putting salt water up your nose, but the relief it provides is worth the try. I use distilled water as suggested and it works great.
KATHLEEN K.
Philadelphia, PA
I use the neilmed bottle rinse Everytime I shower so everyday to clean out my sinuses with ear nose and throat issues since I was a kid this product works magic. The rinse packets adds convenience so your not repurchasing a more expensive kit when you run out although I recommend buying a new bottle every now and then for sanitary reasons you can only cleanse in hot water a plastic bottle to an extent. I give four stars though for pricing the packets should be a little less than currently priced since kit is currently about $2.99 more.
Leslie B.
Claremont, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Using these premade packets with bottled or nursery water is the perfect pairing with my NetiPot/Neti bottle for regular cleaning of sinus yuck and allergies. It makes sure a huge difference in my sinus health to keep my sinus's cleaned out. So much junk builds up in there.
Kalyn B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I suffer from horrible allergies and sinuses! This NelMed salon rinse has been a saving grace. I use it multiple times a week and it really does help clear me out which in return helps my breathing. I definitely recommend this product.
Em V.
I always use these when using the sinus pot. They work great at clearing out all the mucus when sick and there's is plenty to last a good while. I highly recommend these to others and I will buy these again after running out.
Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
I would literally be sick without my NeilMed. Sinus rinses are anything but comfortable but this is one of the only things that helps me get better when I have that wintertime cold! I love love love this product.
Brooke B.
Austin, TX
These packets really do work and clear out your sinuses. Compared to medicine, I always start with the packets. It's affordable super easy to find anywhere or at your local drug store.
Rachel G.
These are amazing for using on your Neti pot when you have a cold, sinus infection, allergies, or any other type of cold like symptoms. Great to use in the winter when your sinuses are dry as well or if you if in a dry area.
Melanie S.
Hampstead, MD
Love this. I also love that they came out with a bottle that you can squeeze not just the teapot shape one you pour in your nose. This helps clear out any allergens and germs.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This comes with SO MANY! Refills for so long of a price. I got these after my sinus surgery as recommended by my surgeon. It cleared my sinus cavity out really quick. I’d suggest these!
Michelle N.
salt lake city
I used to work with a coworker who said this worked but the experience was so tough that she threw up in the process. Is it really that bad?
Patty G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where can you buy this?
Barbara S.
West Chazy, NY
I seem to suffer a lot from sinus infections. I have a weakened immune system and don't really want to take more medicine. Do these really work well?