BY NEILMED #10 in Allergy & Sinus

A Complete Soothing Saline Nasal Rinse Kit Physician Developed! Preservative Free pH balanced mixture Bottle Kit Contains: 1 Custom Designed Cap 1 Rinse Bottle 240mL 1 Tube 50 Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate Mixture Educational Brochure Directions for use in English, Spanish & French. A Volume Therapeutic Saline Nasal Irrigation & Moisturizing System...not an ordinary saline moisturizer spray. Advantages... Preservative, Iodine & Latex Free A Volume Therapeutic Saline Lavage Soothing, Moisturizing, Non-Burning Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate pH Balanced & Isotonic Solution Custom Designed Cap Smooth Flow with easy-squeeze bottle Empties 100% in upright position Great to use after sinus surgery Safe during pregnancy Travel-size kit Money back guarantee* Sinus Rinse&# see more...

• I am recovering from sinus surgery and have instructions to start...1 Answers
  • I am having trouble with my sinuses, I have awful headaches and n...2 Answers
  • i bought this but really scared to use it does anyone know if it ...5 Answers
Rita W.
Recently I found myself with horrible seasonal allergies. I was completely miserable and could not sleep. I bought decongestants but they only helped minimally.

This NeilMed sinus rinse kit was the only thing that provided significant relief. The kit includes one flexible water bottle with a cap with attached straw, and a hole in the top that water comes through. 50 packets of premade sinus rinse solution are included, which you mix with water.

You need to use distilled water in the bottle, or if you use tap water, it must be boiled first and then cooled off.

Once the mixture is in the bottle, lean your head over a sink and put the cap of the bottle against one of your nostrils. While breathing through your mouth, slowly press the bottle so the sinus rinse mix goes into your nostril and comes out the other one. After you are done with all of the water in one bottle, repeat the steps with the other nostril.

It takes a little time to get used to the sensation of water flowing into your nose and out the other nostril. Sometimes water will come out of your mouth also. You can repeat the process up to 6 times per day.

Rinsing my sinuses definitely decreased my congestion from allergies, better than any decongestants or nasal sprays.
Serena C.
Aiken, SC
Oh, how I love this And need it in my life. I just used this the other day. A couple of days ago I woke up feeling awful, like I was getting sick or a sinus infection. I cleaned my sinuses using the Nedi pot and used my allergy meds at night and woke up feeling like myself again. I saw the Nedi pot years ago and wanted to try it, and I've never looked back. anyone with allergies, needs this product. Very affordable and I can not stress how great it makes you feel. I recommend this product for everyone!!
Paul P.
King City, OR
This is a must have natural way to clear any sinus and congestion issues. I've struggled with allergies for years which led to stuffy noses, congestion and postnasal drip. The squeeze bottle method works better than the regular nasal lavage as it allows you to change the water flow and speed up the process as needed. I use this almost daily and highly recommend it.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
This stuff is a such a relief when my nose is blocked or I have a head cold!!! It cleans your sinuses right out so you can breathe again. You can use it pretty much as much as you want a day. When I'm sick I usually use it 2-3 times a day. It's very easy to use and you can find the refills at any drug store, as well as walmart and target as well.
Rachel F.
Charleston , Sc
Where do I begin? I suggest everyone get a rinse kit or neti pot by NeilMed! After trying medications, shots, and sprays for my severe allergies and sinusitis, I can honestly say the Sinus Rinse has helped more than anything. It even works for my cold. People always think I'm crazy but then they try it and become believers. Best product ever.
Nicole L.
Leander, TX
This is so awkward at first but if you have allergies stick with it.. It will get better after the first couple times you use it. I take allergy medicine regularly but sometimes in Texas that just isn't enough and I've learned to use this daily to keep me breathing without having horrible sinus pain.
Erin P.
Love it. Easy to use product and provides immediate relief for congestion and sinus pain. Be sure to read the instructions completely and follow them. Only use distilled water (or previously oiled or bottled water) and the included packets. Don't want to disrupt your sinuses or cause infection.
Sara U.
SAINT CLOUD, FL
MY doctor recommended I try this. It is a little bit uncomfortable and I'm awkward, so I can only use it while in the shower. To my surprise, it actually helped me breath better. I now use 1-2 times per week which I find to be often enough to significantly improve my breathing.
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
I had never tried a nasal rinse before and I got it since I am very sick right now and I kinda like it. It doesn't really hurt at all, the only weird feeling is that it feels like sometimes when you're swimming and you get water up your nose. It really works though!
camellia k.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product. I have sinuses and this product helps with it a lot. I try to use once a week. It helps make me breath better and just releases the pressure that sinuses sometimes gives you. It is a big life saver for me. Try it you want go wrong.
Shanell B.
Clio, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this product really work
Crystal S.
I've had a sore throat for over a month. 2 rounds of antibiotics and a CT scan and nothing works. I've heard good things about saline nasal rinses but has anyone ever had it help with a sore throat?
Cindy N.
American canyon , CA
i bought this but really scared to use it does anyone know if it hurts your nose i tried one of these things before and it hurt my nose really bad ?
Ezzy T.
Does this really work I suffer from sinus headaches and with winter coming I'm sure it'll be more often does it help with the sinus headaches and pressure associated?!
Amanda R.
Albrightsvlle, PA
Does this actually work for an extremely stuffy nose. I've been sick for 3 days and medicine isn't helping:(