BY NEILMED #10 in Allergy & Sinus

A Complete Soothing Saline Nasal Rinse Kit Physician Developed! Preservative Free pH balanced mixture Bottle Kit Contains: 1 Custom Designed Cap 1 Rinse Bottle 240mL 1 Tube 50 Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate Mixture Educational Brochure Directions for use in English, Spanish & French. A Volume Therapeutic Saline Nasal Irrigation & Moisturizing System...not an ordinary saline moisturizer spray. Advantages... Preservative, Iodine & Latex Free A Volume Therapeutic Saline Lavage Soothing, Moisturizing, Non-Burning Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate pH Balanced & Isotonic Solution Custom Designed Cap Smooth Flow with easy-squeeze bottle Empties 100% in upright position Great to use after sinus surgery Safe during pregnancy Travel-size kit Money back guarantee* Sinus Rinse&# see more...

• I am recovering from sinus surgery and have instructions to start...1 Answers
  • I am having trouble with my sinuses, I have awful headaches and n...2 Answers
  • i bought this but really scared to use it does anyone know if it ...5 Answers
Amanda V.
Bronx, NY
THIS. THING. IS. THE. BEST. I'm someone who suffers from chronic sinus issues and after using this bottle/ rinse I am so much happier. The thought of it may be intimidating but it is absolutely the easiest to use and so long as you read and follow the directions to the fullest, you'll be fine.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I gave horrible allergies and get terrible sinus infections. This product has really helped me and is also what my dr recommends. I just had a septoplasty and balloon sinus procedure and this has helped me immensely. It’s affordable and not pumping more drugs into my system.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Totally works. But it can be incredibly uncomfortable at times. It really clears out your sinuses. It’s easy to use. I’m always a little hesitant when I use it, only because it rushes to the back of my throat and I choke a little bit then it’s quickly cleared up.
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
a sister product to the netipot the sinus rinse kit is a little tricky to master (cause for the 4star rating). Once you figure it out, it does a really good job of cleaning the sinuses and helping to prevent sinus issues and infections. It is recommend by my doctors as well.
Ashley C.
Warrensburg, NY
Love this product! I have really bad allergies I had to have sinus surgery a few years ago and my entire recommend I try it! I use it all the time it works so well just make sure you follow the instructions the right way!
Jillian G.
Nyack, NY
THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE. No, but for real, this thing is great. It clears you out right away and helps to keep you clear for a while too. It's definitely not fun to use because it feels so weird, but it's so so worth it. You have to make sure you boil the water, but other than that it's pretty easy to use!
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
NeilMed Sinus Rinse Regular Kits are a lifesaver! I have horrible allergies and I get sinus infections often and this helps with both of those. They are easy to use and easy to clean. They are very fairly priced as well. Each family member has their own! We can't live without them.
Chelsea A.
I have awful seasonal allergies that seem to be getting worse as the years go by. I have found this to be a lifesaver. It seems to be one of the only remedies that allows me to breathe somewhat normal again. I highly suggest this to anyone with sinus and allergy issues.
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband says everybody about this sinus rinse. You don't have a cold, you have allergies! If you have a lot of headaches, you've probably got allergies. Start using this natural sinus cleanser. It will save you thousands on allergy specialists who are trying to figure out what you are allergic to. Who cares! I was diagnosed with Acute Chronic Sinusitis. Doesn't get any worse than that and this simple product got me well and now I use it on bad days only. In the beginning, I rinsed morning and night for about three months straight. It cleaned out so much stuff in my head, blood, yellow infection mucus. All that crud just started washing out of my head. This product saved me from surgery AND I stopped the tests every week where they were checking what all I was allergic to. Didn't need to continue with that. This product saved me and made me well.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My doctor kept recommending that I use a sinus rinse like a Netipot for reoccurring sinus problems and allergies. The whole thing freaked me out a bit until one particular illness got me feeling pretty desperate. I went to Target and asked my pharmacist what I should use and they recommended this kit. It comes with the bottle and 50 per mixed saline packets. I bought some distilled water and this kit and took it home for a test run. It was a weird experience shooting warm water up my nostril and out the other but after a handful of uses not only did I get used to it, I also started feeling much better. I recommend replacing your bottle every few months but this kit can be used regularly to help with sinus issues and seasonal allergies.
Shanell B.
Clio, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work
Crystal S.
I've had a sore throat for over a month. 2 rounds of antibiotics and a CT scan and nothing works. I've heard good things about saline nasal rinses but has anyone ever had it help with a sore throat?
Cindy N.
Vallejo, CA
i bought this but really scared to use it does anyone know if it hurts your nose i tried one of these things before and it hurt my nose really bad ?
Ezzy T.
Does this really work I suffer from sinus headaches and with winter coming I'm sure it'll be more often does it help with the sinus headaches and pressure associated?!
Amanda R.
Albrightsvlle, PA
Does this actually work for an extremely stuffy nose. I've been sick for 3 days and medicine isn't helping:(