BY NEILMED #8 in Allergy & Sinus

A Complete Soothing Saline Nasal Rinse Kit Physician Developed! Preservative Free pH balanced mixture Bottle Kit Contains: 1 Custom Designed Cap 1 Rinse Bottle 240mL 1 Tube 50 Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate Mixture Educational Brochure Directions for use in English, Spanish & French. A Volume Therapeutic Saline Nasal Irrigation & Moisturizing System...not an ordinary saline moisturizer spray. Advantages... Preservative, Iodine & Latex Free A Volume Therapeutic Saline Lavage Soothing, Moisturizing, Non-Burning Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate pH Balanced & Isotonic Solution Custom Designed Cap Smooth Flow with easy-squeeze bottle Empties 100% in upright position Great to use after sinus surgery Safe during pregnancy Travel-size kit Money back guarantee* Sinus Rinse&# see more...

• I am recovering from sinus surgery and have instructions ...1 Answers
  • I am having trouble with my sinuses, I have awful headach...2 Answers
  • i bought this but really scared to use it does anyone kno...5 Answers
NeilMed Sinus Rinse Regular Kit

Start your review of NeilMed Sinus Rinse Regular Kit!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Christina N.
Tacoma, WA
Purchased at: Costco
This thing works so well. MAKE SURE YOU USE BOTTLED FILTERED WATER. After my doc scared the crap out of me with a brain eating ameoba story I boil my bottled water before use(not really). Anywho this coupled with sudafed and rest has made this death cold bearable. It's not the most pleasant experience but it works. It helps with dry winter nasal passages as well. So glad I listened and purchased.
Jordan B.
Marion
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product.  I use this whenever I get nasal congestion and it helps me be able to breath.  This product has helped me a lot since I use to get sinus infections frequently and after using this I have had fewer sinus infections.  I highly recommend this product
Misha M.
Lynchburg, VA
I'm not a huge fan of this saline sinus rinse bottle that my ENT doctor made me switch to, from my pervious NeilMed saline sinus rinse bottle. Ideally, they want you to use distilled or boiled and cooled water, to make sure all the bacteria is out, and no brain eating ameobas show up (I've read horror stories). So that's a pain. I don't mind mixing the solution though. But also, the tip does not fit comfortably in my nostril, and the water only flows through okayish.
Amanda V.
Bronx, NY
THIS. THING. IS. THE. BEST. I'm someone who suffers from chronic sinus issues and after using this bottle/ rinse I am so much happier. The thought of it may be intimidating but it is absolutely the easiest to use and so long as you read and follow the directions to the fullest, you'll be fine.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this sinus rinse for several years now and it does seem to help relieve stuffiness and pressure most of the time. It is easier for me to use then a Netti pot and does not burn or irritate my nasal passages. I highly recommend this for anyone who has sinus issues.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Totally works. But it can be incredibly uncomfortable at times. It really clears out your sinuses. It’s easy to use. I’m always a little hesitant when I use it, only because it rushes to the back of my throat and I choke a little bit then it’s quickly cleared up.
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
a sister product to the netipot the sinus rinse kit is a little tricky to master (cause for the 4star rating). Once you figure it out, it does a really good job of cleaning the sinuses and helping to prevent sinus issues and infections. It is recommend by my doctors as well.
Christine W.
Caledonia, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I never thought I’d be one to squirt something into my nose. I got a terrible cold and couldn’t blow anything out. A friend recommend this. I did it and it helped loosen everything up and blew out everything later that day. 3 days later the cold was completely gone. Oddly, it was satisfying seeing the junk come out as you used it.
Ashley C.
Warrensburg, NY
Love this product! I have really bad allergies I had to have sinus surgery a few years ago and my entire recommend I try it! I use it all the time it works so well just make sure you follow the instructions the right way!
Sunshine R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
Had to get thos after my sinus surgery. It's so simple and helps so much! The only thing I hate is how after I use it, I can't tilt my head down very much beacuse I seem to continuously drain the fluid out! It says to do I. The day but I so it before bed when needed
Shanell B.
9128 McKinley Rd Montrose, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this product really work
Cindy N.
American Cyn, CA
i bought this but really scared to use it does anyone know if it hurts your nose i tried one of these things before and it hurt my nose really bad ?
Ezzy T.
Does this really work I suffer from sinus headaches and with winter coming I'm sure it'll be more often does it help with the sinus headaches and pressure associated?!
Amanda R.
Albrightsvlle, PA
Does this actually work for an extremely stuffy nose. I've been sick for 3 days and medicine isn't helping:(

Walmart