NeilMed Sinus Rinse Regular Bottle Kit uploaded by stephanie s.NeilMed Sinus Rinse Regular Bottle Kit uploaded by Kassandra R.

BY NEILMED

For Soothing Saline Nasal Rinse Preservative Free pH balanced mixture Bottle Kit Contains: 1 Custom Designed Cap 1 Rinse Bottle 240ml 1 Tube 5 Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate Mixture Educational Brochure Directions for use A Volume Therapeutic Saline Nasal Irrigation & Moisturizing System...not an ordinary saline moisturizer spray. Advantages... Preservative, Iodine & Latex Free A Volume Therapeutic Saline Lavage Soothing, Moisturizing, Non-Burning Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride & Sodium Bicarbonate pH Balanced & Isotonic Solution Custom Designed Cap Smooth Flow with easy-squeeze bottle Empties 100% in upright position Great to use after sinus surgery Safe during pregnancy Travel-size kit Money back guarantee* *If returned within 90 days from the date of purchase to mfg. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Em V.
These are great for sinus infections and work wonders when sick. They clear all the mucus out and helps you be able to breathe again when sick. They're easy to use and always use bottled water with the packets they provide. Highly recommend.
Samantha B.
Warwick, RI
One of the best things I ever discovered for when I am sick. Really weird to get the hang of in the beginning but you get everything out and you feel brand new! I use this every time I'm congested. Try it for yourself!
Brenda N.
I began using the NeilMed Sinus Rinse starter kit because I wanted something more portable than a neti pot. Whenever there are seasonal weather changes or allergy season it's a great way to clean out your sinuses wherever you are at. It can be done quickly and easily. I find it helps to clear the congestion in my nose during a cold but also helps to shorten my cold. I am a mom and whatever I can do to make myself more comfortable and just get better as soon as possible, well I'm all for it. People from all over the world have been using neti pots and sinus rinses for years, it's a great, natural way to improve your health overall.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this as a free sample and tried it and love it.. I have horrible sinus promblems nose is always dry and bleeds and this helps a lot.. I like the netti pot better it is easier to use.. but I do like this might buy again
Briana M.
N Huntingdon, PA
This product is helpful with seasonal allergies. However, it is somewhat of a hastle to use if you have to go downstairs to warm the bottle up.
Kassandra R.
New London, CT
I had a big sinus infection and my doctor said i had to rinse and alit of the mucus came out. It does work and it relieves your sinus away.
Samantha P.
This is really good if you are having lots of sinus problems. I have found this to be easier to use than the traditional neti pot.
Sharon O.
Corona, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this netty pot! Way easier to use because of the way the bottle is made unlike the traditional pot!
Ambrielle-Lyn M.
Stratford, ON
NeilMed Sinus Rinse caused severe burning in my nose and sinuses to the point my skin where the sinuses are was bright red.  It was very messy, as it didn't come out the other nostril.  The effects only lasted for 10 or so minutes and the congestion came back worse.
Olivia R.
I have had mixed experiences with this sinus Rinse. Sometimes it's beneficial, but I've also had it cause discomfort because of my complex sinus issues.
Gabriela P.
Can i use this on my 8 year old?