BY NEILMED

Neilmed Sinus Rinse is a natural and soothing saline nasal wash. It helps to relieve various forms of nasal irritations, including nasal allergies and dryness, sinusitis, rhinitis, allergic asthma, post natal drip, sinus pressure and nasal stuffiness and nasal symptoms from colds and flu. Nasal irrigation is an excellent way to clean mucus from the nose, in order to enhance the effectiveness of medication. Neilmed also cleans allergens, irritants, bacteria and viruses from the nose, which reduces the frequency of infection, while decreasing any swelling in the nose to improve air flow and breathing ability. SinuRinse Nasal Wash is excellent for all ages; it is available in isotonic, pediatric and hypertonic concentrations. NeilMed Sinus Rinse Nasal Wash 50 Regular Sachets includes: 50 regular premixed Sachets of pH balanced sodium chloride & sodium bicarbonate mixture (USP grade, natural ingredients, isotonic, preservative & iodine free) Educational brochure Instructions in English, Spanish or French see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This works great. Super easy to use. Can’t be uncomfortable at times but it totally works. Be sure to do over the bathroom sink or maybe the shower. Could get a little messy. Will continue to use when the need arises.
Carol D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this premixed rinse for my neti pot. My sinuses feel great after rinsing with this. I usually mix this with warm (but not too warm) filtered water When I feel a little stuffy, I'll use two packets. Sometimes using this much mixture causes a stinging sensation.
Gina R.
Chatsworth, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
We use these in our home. My husband has bad allergies and this helps him so much. I work in the medical field and I recommend these to my patients. The prepackaged sachets make use very simple. This is a great product
Tiffany
Suwanee, GA
I highly recommend this product. It doesn't burn when you are cleaning your nasal passage. I have tried creating my own solution before, but these packets are perfectly measured and much easier to use.
stacy P.
This stuff is great my husband uses it all the time I occasionally use it to help with allergies, it honestly works it is a staple in my house.
Anna H.
Racine, WI
This solution works well! I have very sensitive sinuses though and in the end the whole system made my inflammation worse.
Maureen F.
Yelm, WA
Love this for my allergies. Even when I have a cold ! It clears up my nose and helps me sleep at night
Maria N.
Winnetka, CA
This has been great for my allergies! It really gets out all the irritants that bother my nose!