BY NEILMED

Taylor W.
Wimberley, TX
Neither I or my husband had seasonal allergies until we moved to Central Texas. The NeilMed Sinus Rinse has been a lifesaver for both of us. During peak season I use once in the morning and again in the evening to keep my sinuses clear and to avoid sinus infections.
Samantha S.
Fernandina, FL
I wish I could give this product a million stars. Whenever I feel a cold coming on, I pull this out and within minutes I feel my head become less congested. I have the original netti pot, as well as the sinus rinse bottles and both 100% work.
Carly Ann L.
Great system and I love that it comes pre filled I used to use a netipot and it was a bit inconvenient my measurements would be wrong on the salt and it would always burn. This one is pre packages so you add the exact measurement you are supposed to and the water has been sterilized. Easy to use and cleans out your sinuses well!
Angela S.
Fort Sill, OK
Heaven sent!!! This works amazing when I feel a cold or sinus issues coming along. My three children even will use it and helps cut sick time. We refer this to anyone and everyone!
Stephanie C.
Meridian , Id
This system works so well. I thought it was going to be weird and uncomfortable but it wasn't at all. It cleared out my sinuses really well.
Agnes W.
Des Plaines, IL
Amazing, helps my colds and sinuses big time. I get severe sinus pressure/pain and this is my #1 aid.
Jennifer K.
This really does the trick for nasal congestion. Cleans you all out and even though it's a weird experience you instantly feel better. The warm water takes away a lots of the pressure too.
Kourtney S.
This saline solution is pretty good. It's kinda gross, but it really does help flush things out when you have a cold.
Camryn T.
This works great for my seasonal allergies. I will be honest, it does take some getting used to when you first start using it. But once you are used to it, it does a great job of clearing out your sinuses!