BY GENERIC

NeilMed SinuFlo Ready Rinse Premixed Nasal Wash: Use for nasal allergies and dryness, sinus pressure and nasal stuffiness Relieves nasal symptoms from flu and cold, nasal irritation from occupational and house dust, fumes, animal dander, grass, pollen and smoke Relieves post-nasal drip and nasal congestion Ready to use Reusable bottle with premixed refill packets Natural sinus relief see more...

Dee H.
Dee H.
I use this product. it cleans , reduces swelling in your sinuses. Easy to use and comes with saline salt pack to mix with warm water, ready to use. easier the neti pot. effective. Cleaning is easy. I would buy it again.
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
Birmingham, AL
Great Sinus Relief
I was told to use this to help with my sinus infections and allergy problems. It's so great, easy system too. Add warm water, salt pack and Shake. Tilt head and squeeze water into your nose. Feels weird at first but once each nose is done you feel relief instantly or within mins. Snot runs out and starts to move! No more pressure!
Amy  M.
Amy M.
This is the greatest allergy product I can possibly buy! After regularly visiting an allergist I was told to start irrigating my sinuses. Out of all the products to do so, this one has been the easiest to use and keep clean. Great for removing pollens, chemical, and dust out of sinuses and leaves nasal passages moisturized and clean.
Kirby Y.
Kirby Y.
Columbus, OH
This saved me when I had a crazy sinus infection. I really like the Squeeze bottle instead of the netti pot b/c I feel that it helps to really force out the gunk. The saline solution also really helps to fight off the infection. The downside is that you have to do it multiple times a day for it to be effective (i.e.: clear up the infection) /..I have also noticed if you warm up the solution it helps to really break up the mucus. Make sure to breath out of you mouth and lean forward over the sink!
Tina K.
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
I got one of theses for a sample never had to try it. I hope it does work . But don't know how to use it. I hope its easy to use.