BY NEILMED #13 in Allergy & Sinus

Gravity Flow Method. Simple. Affordable. Effective. Plastic Free. 90 day money back guarantee. Advantages: Easy flow, no spill, no mess pot design. Premixed packets of all natural, USP Grade. Each packet makes a soothing, no burning or sti. see more...

• Do you guys recommend the porcelain pot over the plastic squeegee...2 Answers
  • suggestions on best practices for a first time user? kind of frea...3 Answers
  • Does this work? I want to get this. I don't know if I should put...1 Answers
NeilMed Porcelain Neti Pot
  • "People are grossed out when I suggest it at first for sinus infections, but whoever's tried it comes back with a thumbs up." in 15 reviews
  • "Just be sure to read the instructions and make sure that you are bent over enough that it naturally flows from one side to the other." in 10 reviews
  • "It is definitely a strange feeling the first time, but I assure you as someone who is terrified of water and of drowning, it is not awful like it may seem." in 8 reviews
  • "The Neti Pot helps with: • Nasal Allergies & Dryness • Sinusitis, Rhinitis • Allergic Asthma • Post Nasal Drip • Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness • Nasal Symptoms from Flu & Cold • Nasal Irritation from Occupational Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke & House Dust • Nasal Congestion P.S more than 2 people have died from unsterile tap water." in 7 reviews
  • "This is great to use during allergy season as well as when you have sinus congestion, natural easier to use in shower." in 7 reviews
Ginny R.
Review for: Nasaflo, Porcelain more...
Neti pots are one of the best things that has ever happened to me. It's weird and uncomfortable at first and bizarre, but IT WORKS.

So, I don't swim. I'm terrified of water. I hate having water on my face, let alone *up my nose*. So when I heard about this product, I was skeptical, and terrified, but I knew it was what I needed. So I did it. I mixed the packet with warm water and put the pot in one nostril and it came out the other side!

I have been using this for 8 years. My tips: make sure you are not congested and use the warmest water that your nasal cavities can handle. There are times when I know I need to blow my nose, but nothing is coming out, and this is the only way to get stuff moving.
Aimee T.
Norwood, PA
I absolutely swear by this Neti Pot. I was very hesitant at first because the idea scared me a little bit but once I started using it I was amazed. It’s such a simple concept that makes such a difference. I have bad allergies and get a stuffy nose a lot. This is always my go-to quick fix for sinus problems. It feels weird at first but once you get used to it it’s a godsend. Even after one use I could feel a difference.
I love my Neti Pot and keep my bathroom well stocked with distilled water and neti pot packets.  I purchased mine at a Rite Aid store when I was beginning to get symptoms of a sinus infection.  It works so well that I now use it daily to keep my passage clear.
Amber W.
Gadsden, AL
Review for: Nasaflo more...
I got this as free sample in the mail. It really helps to clear out the nose. Just follow the instructions on the box. It is very easy to use. It is also very easy to clean. I highly recommend this product.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Review for: Nasaflo more...
This thing is amazing and was a life saver when I was pregnant and had a sinus infection but couldn't take anything. Easy to use and gives instant relief. The saline refills can get expensive so I just use the CVS brand with it and they work great.
Sidnie S.
Who would have ever thought that putting a little teapot spout in your nose would make your sinuses feel 1000% better? Because that is exactly what happens when you use the Netipot. A simple saline solution that uses gravity to get all the gross, nasty buildup mucus out of your sinuses and makes you feel human again. I use this almost daily to help clean out my sinuses. It's a wonderful way to help keep you feeling great.
I will say however that it does take a few tries to get the hang of. But once you have it, you'll be singing the praise of this product as well.
Lexi C.
East Petersburg
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I LOVE my Neti Pot. I usually only use it when my sinuses start to bother me due to increased (or thickened) mucus. I was reluctant to try it at first because, well let's be honest it seems weird and uncomfortable. But it's actually one of the only things that offers relief when my sinuses get bad and my allergies are acting up. I've heard that if you use it continuously through allergy season it's even more helpful, but finding the salt mixture packets can be a bit difficult in my area sometimes so I try to conserve them as best as I can.
Marley P.
This is a lifechanger! I was a little freaked out the first time I used it and it felt pretty weird at first, but you quickly get used to it. And it is so effective at clearing your sinuses and relieving pressure! It's very cost effective and I would definitely recommend it.
Cristine M.
Sun City, CA
All of you with Allergies, chronic sinus infections and inflammation caused by: Asthma, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, etc., you NEED a Neti Pot.

This particular Neti Pot is unique because it doesn't require any unusual body positions and it comes with packets of medicine for sinus rinsing.

Now, you must realise you cannot use water straight from the tap!!! You could potentially get a harmful growth of bacteria near your BRAIN! You want to use distilled water, boiled (and then cooled) tap water, saline or boiled (and then cooled) filtered water.
You really don't want to die so please use "safe" water. Your tap water has microbes in it....

I use my Neti Pot while standing in the shower because it's just easier for me rather than standing at the sink. If I'm already in the shower there's no extra mess to clean up from water. Also, I feel it's more sanitary.

From the pamphlet in the box...
The Neti Pot helps with:

• Nasal Allergies & Dryness
• Sinusitis, Rhinitis
• Allergic Asthma
• Post Nasal Drip
• Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness
• Nasal Symptoms from Flu & Cold
• Nasal Congestion

P.S more than 2 people have died from unsterile tap water. Don't let this years deaths of only two people fool you. Just like eating bacon raw, would you risk parasites??? Or food poisoning? I don't think so.
Katelyn A.
Review for: Nasaflo more...
Is it weird? Yes. Is it kinda gross? Yeah. But it works AMAZINGLY. I use it with the mix & heated then cooled tap water, my allergies have been better I've gotten significantly less sinus headaches & have had less dried blood in my nose. So happy I tried this.
Charlotte K.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I have been wanting to try one of these. Is it uncomfortable to use?
Charlotte K.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I have been wanting to try one of these. Is it uncomfortable to use?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this thing really work? I'm thinking if you need something like this just squirt some warm water in your nose
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
I don't know about this.... Doesn't it feel SUPER weird in your nose? Does it feel like your drowning?
Danielle W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I've been wanting to try this for chronic sinus infections, but get grossed out by mucus. Does the mucus come out with it? Does it flush out? Do you see it?