NeilMed Porcelain Neti Pot

Gravity Flow Method. Simple. Affordable. Effective. Plastic Free. 90 day money back guarantee. Advantages: Easy flow, no spill, no mess pot design. Premixed packets of all natural, USP Grade. Each packet makes a soothing, no burning or sti.

I was wondering if anyone felt a lot of relief after trying this? Was it worth it?
How well does this work?
Do you guys recommend the porcelain pot over the plastic squeegee bottle?
Start your review of NeilMed Porcelain Neti Pot!
Product Highlights
“People are grossed out when I suggest it at first for sinus infections, but whoever's tried it comes back with a thumbs up.” in reviews
“Just be sure to read the instructions and make sure that you are bent over enough that it naturally flows from one side to the other.” in reviews
“It is definitely a strange feeling the first time, but I assure you as someone who is terrified of water and of drowning, it is not awful like it may seem.” in reviews
“I absolutely couldn't get through the allergy season or through nasal congestion without my netipot!!” in reviews
“The Neti Pot helps with: • Nasal Allergies & Dryness • Sinusitis, Rhinitis • Allergic Asthma • Post Nasal Drip • Sinus Pressure & Nasal Stuffiness • Nasal Symptoms from Flu & Cold • Nasal Irritation from Occupational Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke & House Dust • Nasal Congestion P.S more than 2 people have died from unsterile tap water.” in reviews
illinois
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: CVS
If you suffer from sinusitis and other problems associated with your nose, as well as flu and colds in the season, then this is definitely for you! This is my salvation! Yes, this procedure is not pleasant, but it helps one hundred percent! Moreover, it is very convenient that the set includes a special solution for rinsing the nose! NeilMed Porcelain Neti Pot
phenix city
This is the nastiest/greatest invention. There is just something so satisfying about it. You pour the solution in one nostril, turn your head slightly to the side and the solution runs out of your other nostril. I use mine in the shower just so I don’t get the solution everywhere and my sinuses are good and opened up with the steam.
Springfield, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
NeilMed Porcelain Neti Pot uploaded by Sarah C.
This has been an allergy life saver for me me for years. If you suffer from stuffy, running itchy nose and throat this really helps. I use this in conjunction with my allergies medication. It essentially flushed out pollens and particles that are irritating. You can also use this with cold/flus. The saline solutions get the gunk out.
Wylie, TX
I use the plastic one, but this is so helpful! Clears everything out, feels strangely soothing, helps me breathe. As strange as it seems, I definitely recommend this process to anyone who asks. Helps clear my sinuses!!
Panama City Beach
It works amazing. I normally sleep with nasal congestion and now I’m congestion free. This product actually works. It’s perfect for the price it offers and easy, simple, hassle free instructions. BUY IT
Tampa, FL
The Neti pot is great, although it can be very annoying. It works wonders but the drainage into your throat can be a pain. I still love this product and would recommend but you have to get use to it.
Arlington Hts, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Neti pots really weirded me out. I have bad allergies and decided I was desperate. I actually really liked it. It cleansed my nasal passageways. I didn't know they needed cleaning.
I had sinus issues and I looked at this product and said to myself that this would be a good product. At first it feels a little weird but then you get used to it and let it flow and it just overall helps
Plantation, FL
So I was very hesitant on buying this after other reviews and articles on it but once I bought it and used it properly it has become a part of my life. It is absolutely amazing and it really helps me with my sinus headaches. I will definitely keep using it and would recommend it.
Norwood, PA
I absolutely swear by this Neti Pot. I was very hesitant at first because the idea scared me a little bit but once I started using it I was amazed. It’s such a simple concept that makes such a difference. I have bad allergies and get a stuffy nose a lot. This is always my go-to quick fix for sinus problems. It feels weird at first but once you get used to it it’s a godsend. Even after one use I could feel a difference.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...