NeilMed PediaMist Saline Spray for Small Noses, 2.53 oz uploaded by Gisela Q.NeilMed PediaMist Saline Spray for Small Noses, 2.53 oz uploaded by Billie K.NeilMed PediaMist Saline Spray for Small Noses, 2.53 oz uploaded by Angie H.

BY NEILMED #91 in Allergy & Sinus

For Nasal, Sinus Allergy For Small Noses Gentle Saline Mist For Ages 1 Up Cleanse, moisturize and soothe. Specially designed nozzle. Delivers the finest and most gentle mist for babies, children and adults. see more...

• How effective is this spray? Does it have any harmful che...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
stacy P.
I have been using on my young daughters and I'm so happy for this product it is easy to use and has a very fine mist so it is not shocking for little children they don't like things up there nose as it is, I will continue to buy with in the future.
heidi c.
Moreno Valley, CA
If you have ever have a crying baby with a stuffy nose and no sleep go need this in your life. It is a game changer for me since you can spray it in their little noses it loosens up any yucky boogies they may have so you can use your little suction to remove them. It makes it less dreadful for you bundle of joy.

Amanda M.
Brownstown, IN
This product comes in handy, my little one is sick, I pull this put. I spray this and there nose drains so great and then drys up and they can breath so much better we do this a few times a day and they feel so much better after words.
Angie H.
Fairview Hts, IL
My kids hate nasal spray but in spring they always have allergy issues. I am so glad I found this gentle nasal saline spray. it doesn't spray so much that it goes into their throats which is what they hate. its a fine mist and gives them a lot of relief. works great in winter as well to keep sinuses moisturized. my daughter suffer nose bleeds in winter from dry sinuses so this is great.
I'm not gonna lie either, I absolutely love this for myself as well.
Amanda L.
Algona, WA
This stuff is perfect for stuffy or runny noses. It's made for children, but works great for adults also. A must have in our home year round for allergies and colds.
Billie K.
Royal Oak, MI
My family is one who deals with allergies all year long and with the amount of colds and runny noses during the winter we needed an easy, effective nose solution. PediaMist is a gentle mist that does not overpower the nasal cavity and with blowing really helps. My kids love that they can help do it themselves.
Rochelle H.
Love this nasal spray and all Neil med products. I use it on my baby and toddler with the nose frida to get their boogies. The bottle is lovely and my toddler loves the teddy bear. The spray is light and helps loosen up the boogies.
Michelle S.
Long Beach, CA
This nasal mist works perfectly for my daughter. Very handy when it comes to colds and irrigating the nasal passages with something that isn't harmful.
Marcia G.
I'm not a fan it was very forceful when entering my little ones nose she jumped so I know it was comfortable for her the only nice thing was the price
Gisela Q.
Bronx, NY
Another must have for mother with children. This is good to have if your child is congested to loose dry mucus. I bought this at my local pharmacy.
Sha P.
Brooklyn, NY
How effective is this spray? Does it have any harmful chemicals? Is it safe for 2yr olds?