BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNeilMed
NeilCleanse Piercing Aftercare, Fine Mist, 6 Fluid Ounce

NeilMed NeilCleanse Piercing Aftercare, Fine Mist, 6 Fluid Ounce

by NeilMed

NeilMed piercing aftercare gentle mist saline spray with a special mist tip is isotonic, drug free, preservative free, no burning or stinging. Sterile saline solution that cleanses minor wounds and scrapes without any burning or stinging. Sprays in any...

Does this help with granuloma in nose piercings?
Should I spray or should I soak with a cotton ball?
I’ve recently developed a small bump around my rook piercing that i’ve had for just under a year. Will cleaning with this help diminish the bump??
Start your review of NeilMed NeilCleanse Piercing Aftercare, Fine Mist, 6 Fluid Ounce!
Emily P.
NeilMed NeilCleanse Piercing Aftercare, Fine Mist, 6 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Emily P.
This is a good piercing aftercare mist. It does what it is supposed to. I have not gotten any infections with my piercings while using this wash during the healing process. I'm sure the bottle will last me a pretty long time since you only need a little.
Julia B.
Los Angeles, CA
NeilMed NeilCleanse Piercing Aftercare, Fine Mist, 6 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Julia B.
Purchased at: Amazon
it’s so hard to review this product since i know it’s just glorified salt water— but it’s glorified salt water that works. if you’re tired of having to mix your own salt soak for your piercing, put it in your own spray bottle, etc— this is well worth your money. it’s a nice cleanser that sprays out easily and will last a long time— great for keeping your piercing happy and healthy long term!
Tara T.
Dallas, TX
NeilMed NeilCleanse Piercing Aftercare, Fine Mist, 6 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Tara T.
This is a great product! It makes post piercing care so easy and I love that it comes in a mist, especially since I got 2 new piercings. Amazing value as this was not expensive at all whatsoever and is a great quality and product! Easy apply and mist bottle is great!!
Adina F.
Hewlett, NY
NeilMed NeilCleanse Piercing Aftercare, Fine Mist, 6 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Adina F.
Ya I’m obsessed with this stuff, my nose piercing (one month old) is my first piercing that I’ve been using this and I can safely say that I will literally use this for the rest of my piercings to come. It’s so easy to use and so so good for the price!
Kris L.
Derry, NH
NeilMed NeilCleanse Piercing Aftercare, Fine Mist, 6 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Kris L.
This is an effective working product for piercing care. It helps my pricing heal up nicely when I use this regularly. But because it's a spray, it's messy. I have it spray it only to a qtip to clean a small area. I still would strongly recommend it.
Hazel C.
Lynnwood, WA
NeilMed NeilCleanse Piercing Aftercare, Fine Mist, 6 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Hazel C.
This is one of the best piercing aftercare solutions I have ever used. It’s a cult classic for a reason. It cleans piercings very thoroughly and doesn’t make my piercings sting. I am convinced this actually has healing properties
Alicia B.
NeilMed NeilCleanse Piercing Aftercare, Fine Mist, 6 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Alicia B.
I have 13 piercings and this is the only thing my piercer will recommend using on them. Every time I have any irritation with my old piercings I will use throw for a few days and I will use it twice a day on any new piercings. Love the spray nozzle and it’s not harsh at all!
Emily H.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
NeilMed NeilCleanse Piercing Aftercare, Fine Mist, 6 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Emily H.
i’ve been using this for my piercing that i just got and it’s so easy to use. i use it 2 times a day to clean my piercings and it’s been so helpful. it’s easy and quick to use!
Nicolas P.
Enfield, CT
NeilMed NeilCleanse Piercing Aftercare, Fine Mist, 6 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Nicolas P.
When I first bought this, I thought it was a bit overpriced, but it's been excellent for cleaning all of my piercings. It's gentle and non-irritating and it doesn't dry out my skin at all. It doesn't sting and if you spray it on Q-Tips® Cotton Swabs you can easily clean around your jewelry. I highly recommend this spray to anyone who has piercings or is looking to get one.
Hannah N.
NeilMed NeilCleanse Piercing Aftercare, Fine Mist, 6 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Hannah N.
This is the only wash I use for my piercings. If you know anything about cheek piercings you know they can be very finicky. I've never had a problem with my piercings, but I'm very careful to wash with this every morning and night after brushing. Just be careful if the stream is small there may be a clog, press hard pointing away from you and the stream will open again. There's a defect in the sprayer top that sometimes clogs and pressure builds behind it. If you're pointing it at your face (like at a piercing) you can injure your piercing (or eyes, I have).