BY NEILMED #70 in Allergy & Sinus

Helps Alleviate: Nasal Allergies, Dryness, Post Nasal Drip, Congestion & Stuffiness from Common Cold & Flu Specially Designed Nozzle Delivers the Finest and most Gentle Mist for Adults, Children & Infants NeilMed is the inventor and manufacturer of patented leading brand Sinus Rinse™ currently available at your local stores in USA/Canada. Sinus Rinse™ is for the purpose of true large volume nasal irrigation at a time. Please note that therapeutically effective large volume irrigation for daily hygiene cannot be performed by saline sprays. In view of this for large volume irrigation use NeilMed® Sinus Rinse™. see more...

Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Wimberley, TX
I use this spray when I need to suction my baby's nose. It does a great job of gently breaking up thick snot; thus, it reduces the amount of suctioning I have to do. My toddler will also ask to use it when she has difficulty blowing her nose. What I like about the NeilMed brand, is the fact that there are no preservatives or other strange ingredients - it's just saline and sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)!
Kaylyn  T.
Kaylyn T.
Weehawken , NJ
Works miracles to unclog nose, a little uncomfortable for babies. But once you make it into a fun situation they will feel 1192929292 times better and I also use this for myself during allergy season helps wonders !
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Albuquerque, NM
I used to have major sinus issues until my surgery 2 months ago. And before then this really helped me during all my pain and suffering
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I swear by NeilMed products. They've helped my sinuses so very much over the last few years. Easy to use and clean up easy.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Southaven, MS
This works very well ! first one iver tried, a friend recommended it to me. I would recommend it to someone as wll.
Jaclyn P.
Jaclyn P.
Wellness Guru Expert
The thought and memory of using this makes me uncomfortable. I use this for both of my sinus infections that I got over the past 5 years. it's so uncomfortable to use but I think it really helped. it has a weird sort of smell that always bothered me but it is not a huge issue.
Silia L.
Silia L.
I spray this on the morning and before getting to bed and it helps me a lot with my sinus
ashlee p.
ashlee p.
Gravenhurst , ON
If I need to use this type of product I d choose this one again so easy and convenient . Would definitely recommend