NeilMed Nasa Mist All in One Saline Spray

by NeilMed

Protect, Cleanse, Moisturize and Soothe Nasal Sinus Allergy Drug Free Sterile Preservative Free pH Balanced Buffered Specially Designed for: Adults Babies & Children 3 Mist Settings: Ultra Gentle Mist Gentle Rinse Large Volume Medium Stream All in one Design: 3 Specially Designed Nozzles are available to deliver the finest and most gentle mist for nasal application, a special adapter for nasal & sinus large volume rinse and a special tip to give a stronger force for wound washing. ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NeilMed Nasa Mist All in One Saline Spray!
Jennifer R.
Gaithersburg, MD
NeilMed Nasa Mist All in One Saline Spray uploaded by Jennifer R.
Purchased at: CVS
First, I have tiny sinuses. Second, when possible, I prefer natural healing over medication. Our house gets so dry during winter that my sinuses bleed. Anytime there's the tiniest break in the nasal tissue, there's opportunity for bacteria to enter. I've had countless sinus infections. I've been using this brand for a few weeks and it helps! This product comes with two tips. One Ultra Gentle Mist Tip and one Large Volume Low Pressure Nasal Rinse Tip. I think the Large Volume tip is similar to irrigation with a Netty pot. I've only needed & used the Gentle tip which sprays a fine mist. I use it in the morning to moisturize and help clear my nasal passages. If I feel blocked again during the day I use it again. It's only saline and safe for pregnant women and children who are above one year old. I think it's quite expensive for 6 ounces of saline (from $7.50 to over $30 should you wish to support those profiteering from our country's horrible COVID crisis). Bottom line, I was able to avoid antibiotics and resolve my sinus problems before yet another sinus infection. Thumbs up, removed one star due to cost.
Misha M.
Lynchburg, VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
My ENT doctor asked me to switch to another saline rinse bottle, but out of the three that I have used, this one is my favorite. The tip designed for ages 5 and up (displayed on the bottle in the picture) fit perfectly and snugly in my nostrils and allowed the water to pass through as easily as it could. If you're going to soft self-waterboard yourself, this is the most comfortable way to do it, in my opinion.
Allie W.
Roeland Park, KS
The all in one spray is more expensive but totally worth it for the convenience. I keep it in the shower and use it once or twice a week. It can be hard to find in store!
Asifa P.
Scarborough
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I prefer the Neti-pot by NeilMed but this also is nice. This has three different heads for squirting. It comes pre-mixed with salt already added. You can use all the salt water though it gets the job done.
Candice K.
Calgary, AB
Purchased at: Walmart
I live in a very dry climate and developed post nasal drip...which led to me having this terrible chronic cough. My doctor suggested rinsing with this 1-2 times a day, and I have been using this for 3 years now and my cough is gone, and post nasal is under control. Love this non-medicinal approach.

Looking for your answer?