BY NEIL GEORGE

Jojoba & Calendula. For all hair types Neil George has created the ultimate spray to take your hair back to beautiful.  Infused with the botanicals jojoba and calendula to condition and protect your hair from the perils of heat and the environment.  Paraben free with an added UV protectant. Detangle Nourishment Spray. see more...

Kaitlin M.
Humble, TX
This is great all the time, but I can't live without it especially while I'm on vacation. It's an absolute necessity when I'm poolside or in the hot weather. I put it on both wet and dry hair, and it's like a total refresher for my super dry hair. Another SUPER plus for me is the UV protectant so my color doesn't fade in the sun :)
Jasmine F.
Chandler, AZ
I absolutely DESPISED the scent of this product. Do NOT buy, it will make your whole house smell and you'll have to walk around with it on your head all day!
Samantha K.
Just use a little hair oil or a little leave in conditioner. It works the same. Too expensive for a product that is so simple.