Negro Modelo Dark Ale - 6 PK uploaded by dana% L.

BY MODELO #38 in Beer

Negra Modelo™ La Crema Dela Cerveza.
1925.
Imported beer from Mexico. see more...

• What's the best Mexican dish that pairs with this beer?11 Answers
  • Is this any good?No reviews yet.5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Be sure to rim your glass with lime., I love this dark beer with Mexican food it is one of my favorites an it pairs great with summer," in 3 reviews
Viridiana G.
San Francisco , CA
La chela! Me recuerda a México, sabe a México y me la tomo a su salud! He estado viviendo en el extranjero por ya varios años y es bastante grato tener productos que te recuerden a tu patria. Me gusta la botella y aunque no es la cerveza más económica vale toda la pena 🇲🇽
Nora Z.
Le Grand, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My favorite dark brew of all time! What a great beer to have at every get-together! It’s a perfect pack for a small gathering. It destroys its competition. This will never disappoint you; love it! I am a faithful customer who buys this for every occasion.
Cricket K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I LOVE this with any Mexican food. It's been my favorite for YEARS! It's a little heavier than a few others, but the flavor is so enjoyable and refreshing. It balances so incredibly well with the spices of any Latin dish. I LOVE IT! Though, I will only drink it with Mexican food. For some reason, when it's by itself, it's too heavy and too rich to fully enjoy. Next time you're at a Mexican restaurant, looking at what to drink with your Carne Asada or your Fajitas, get one of these. I promise you. It's PERFECT.
Dee A.
Virginia
This is the ONLY dark beer I like and I actually love it! The flavor is so good! Nice strong but not overpowering. I buy it often but I love when I can go to my Mexican restaurant and they have it on tap. We always get the huge mugs. Perfect!
Amanda💋 M.
Secaucus , NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This one is good more similar to a stout it’s not that expensive just like any other pack I had it once my friends like it and get it often it’s darker thicker I would recommend if you like stout and more towards a wheat flavor
Megan S.
Modesto, CA
If you're wanting a good beer for taco tuesdays, this is the best thing with a slice of lime. After drinking this for so long, it's hard for me to drink normal modelos. This has a rich flavor that pairs well with all Mexican food.
Tifanie🌸 R.
These are tasty if your looking to make a minchelada out of them! Other then that, I don’t drink them plain. I’m not a beer drinker by any means, but this in a glass with minchelada mix and some tajini is pretty good!
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Pretty good but definitely not as dark as I was expecting. Yes darker than most big brand beers. First time buyers probably won’t buy again but I’d drink if it was at a party. I do like it better than original.
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Modelo dark is hands down so damn tasty! The packaging has that gold foil that makes you feel rich. Price point is perfect and such a good value. Highly recommend trying modelo Dark for a nice smooth tasting beer. cheers
Marty S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This beer is really good. Very dark and thick. You have to chill it perfectly and it’s amazing. The pricing isn’t bad for them either. It may be acquired taste some people I know hate it. To me it’s really good.
What's the best Mexican dish that pairs with this beer?
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
Is this any good?No reviews yet.