Negra Modelo Dark Ale Bottles 12 oz uploaded by Mike Z.

BY MODELO

Negra modelo dark ale bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

• Do you prefer negra modelo or the regular modelo??6 Answers
Negra Modelo Dark Ale Bottles 12 oz
  • "Negra model deff one of my favorite beer i could drink this and not get tired of it" in 1 review
  • "I really don't care for beer very often - I'm a mixed drink/wine/anything else kind of gal." in 1 review
  • "Negra Modelo is great alongside some hearty Mexican food – it's quite light compared to most other dark beers." in 1 review
  • "I can never go wrong with Negro Modelo when ordering fajitas or my favorite chile rellenos...so refreshing and it has the perfect amount of carbonation." in 1 review
  • "It tastes great paired with a lime wedge!" in 1 review
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I was pleasantly surprised by this beer. I usually am pretty skeptical of mass produced beer like these, but I thought this was exceptional and it's now one of my all time favorite beers. It was smooth from start to finish no bitter finish or aftertaste. I has a beautiful dark caramel color that was very appealing. I can't get enough of this beer, especially when making MICHELADAS on a hot summer day!
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite beers and definitely my favorite Mexican beer! It goes with anything and has a very delicious flavor. I think it has a very slight coffee flavor, but maybe that’s just me. The bottles are beautiful with the gold foil wrapped around the top. Very pretty and feels festive during the holidays. You can find this beer at any grocery or liquor store. Highly recommend!
Ana-Maria F.
Richardson, TX
I'm a huge fan of dark ales, and had higher expectation for the Negra Model Dark Ale. The value was good for the price, but the taste was not fully what I expected. I would have enjoyed a taller bottle (should have bought it in a can!) with easier-to-open packaging. Overall, the quality of the actual beer was great and easy to drink!
Jessica M.
I enjoy light beers but if you are tired of throwing back buds and the like, then try this out. It is light but it has a full body to it, and it is a great beer that doesn't feel like you are drinking water. Also, as an added bonus you can almost always grab one at any sit-down Mexican resturaunt.
Tina H.
Chickasaw , AL
I really enjoy Modelo but not a fan of the dark ale. It’s a great value but I don’t like the taste it leaves in your mouth. First time ever trying it and definitely the last time. I would not purchase this again
DANIELLE M.
Disappear is great on its own or you can make a michelada out of it it has a bit of a bull taste but Smooths out after I love the flavor and for some reason love the gold foil on top of the cap
Yesi R.
Los Angeles, CA
I use Negra Modelo for my micheladas on Sundays. They give my micheladas a great flavor. But they also taste great alone, with a little lemon or no lemon at all. I like to enjoy my Negra Modelo ice cold and with some mariscos. I have recommended this beer to all my friends.
Stephanie T.
LINCOLN, NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is all my father in law drinks and it's really good. I like to add valentina hot sauce, and tajin to it to make a type of michelada. It tastes really great. The packaging is sleek too. I love that brown and gold look together. The dark beer is my favorite too.
Priscilla S.
Soledad , CA
this is the perfect beer to drink as a chavela which is a mixed drink. With clamato, wine or tequila, maggi sauce, salt, lime, ice cubes, tapatio, tajin. it is perfect. by itself it is not my favorite, in my opinion it is way to strong of a taste to enjoy.
ILuvLuciee 1.
Westminster, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this beer. It’s a bit strong, the taste is tolerable. I definitely love this beer with two beer I’m already buzzing . I’m a repeat consumer of this product. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that’s trying to get straight to the point lol
Lizbeth D.
Waukegan, IL
Do you prefer negra modelo or the regular modelo??