BY NEEWER

Kit includes:(1)Ring Fluorescent Flash Light(1)59 150cm Light Stand(1)Soft Tube(1)WhiteOrange Color Filter Set(1)Hot Shoe Adapter. It's a 18 ring fluorescent flash light and with reinforced flexible arm which will move freely and never droop. Extra long cord and heavy duty thumb screws makes it perfect for photography enthusiasts. This 59 150cm light stand is constructed from aluminum alloy, giving it exceptional strength for heavy duty work. For simple storage and transport, the stand collapses easily and is very lightweight to carry. WhiteOrange Color Filter Set: Made of high light transmission plastic materials, which is light weight, steady color temperature and low loss. The soft tube cam make the light rotate freely for the best position. The kit also include a hot shoe adpater for most DSLR camera. Note: camera are NOT included. Note: camera are NOT included. Description: (1)Ring Fluorescent Flash Light.It is widely applied to outdoor photo light, filling light indoors, portrait, fashion, wedding ar see more...

Valerie M.
How have I lived without a ring light??? I just ordered this on Amazon and as soon as I turned it on and took my first picture, the difference was HUGE! It creates that perfect ring glow around your pupil that all the top pictures have. Plus its dimmable, so depending on the level of light in your room and the time of day, you can make the perfect lighting for any picture.
Lizbeth M.
Hawthorne, CA
Giving this four stars ONLY because it doesn’t have a remote. But everything else is up to my standards. I was very iffy about getting this ring light and so I watched tons of reviews on it before I finally purchased it. I’m so happy with it! For the money spent, I got a great ring light! I love how EASY it is to assemble compared to so many ring lights I saw on YouTube. I definitely recommend it for those who don’t want to spend so much money on a ring light but still want a great product. This is it guys!
Leah L.
Chattanooga
WOW WOW WOW is what comes to mind when I think of my Neewer 18 inch LED ring light. The quality of my photo and video is phenomenal compared to what it used to be with fluorescent/natural lighting. My only complaint would be that I wish the stand was a bit sturdier but I still think this light is an absolute steal and is a MUST for YouTubers or Instagrammers.
Cinthia M.
Reading, PA
I wish this for Christmas 🎅🏻🎄 #GiftCrush #contest @influenster wondering why? Well because for photos videos lives etc it’s better get a good lighting for the qualities of your work, where can you get it? The most easy way it’s Amazon , prices are differents
Sammy C.
Jacksonville, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Ring lights but my other one broke and it’s great and I loved it because of the quality and I bought it from Walmart and It’s reliable .
Julie M.
I love this ring light. It is adjustable and dimmable. I use it for photos of makeup and am not disappointed at all. This is such a bright light!
Christine A.
Naperville, IL
This is amazing. Great lighting has made my videos look so much better and my pictures just yes! Comes in a carrying case
Yana S.
San Francisco, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
This ringlight has given me a great great great and a very clear video. 18’’ size and dimmable. You can film anytime you prefer with this ring light so I would say this is very reliable. Surely worth the money and a good start for those new youtubers. By the way, I got the LED not the fluorescent as it last longer like infinity than the bulb.
Cheyenne G.
Mckeesport, PA
I absolutely love this ring light. I almost exclusively use it with just the white filter however having the ability to adjust with the orange and white lights is a great benefit I take advantage of. My phone and my camera both work great with the hotshoe mount. I can adjust the height for if I am doing something full body or if I am sitting at my desk. Honestly this is an amazing light for an affordable price.
Hafdallah N.
School District Wall 067, No. 26 Tebessa
My name is naoufel of Arab Games, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 100 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 200 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Naoufel Hafdallah
my email address: nawfelhafdallah@yahoo.fr
Brittany T.
Overland Park, KS
Ok ladies!! I need your help, I’m looking to buy a Neewer Dimmable 18 Diameter 75W(600W equivalent )Camera Photo Studio 5500K Ring Fluorescent Flash L But I’m completely clueless!! Is this a good brand? Any and all advice on lighting is welcomed and greatly appreciated!! 💜