BY NEEWER

Kit includes:(1)Ring Fluorescent Flash Light(1)59 150cm Light Stand(1)Soft Tube(1)WhiteOrange Color Filter Set(1)Hot Shoe Adapter. It's a 18 ring fluorescent flash light and with reinforced flexible arm which will move freely and never droop. Extra long cord and heavy duty thumb screws makes it perfect for photography enthusiasts. This 59 150cm light stand is constructed from aluminum alloy, giving it exceptional strength for heavy duty work. For simple storage and transport, the stand collapses easily and is very lightweight to carry. WhiteOrange Color Filter Set: Made of high light transmission plastic materials, which is light weight, steady color temperature and low loss. The soft tube cam make the light rotate freely for the best position. The kit also include a hot shoe adpater for most DSLR camera. Note: camera are NOT included. Note: camera are NOT included. Description: (1)Ring Fluorescent Flash Light.It is widely applied to outdoor photo light, filling light indoors, portrait, fashion, wedding ar see more...

Neewer Dimmable 18 Diameter 75W(600W equivalent )Camera Photo Studio 5500K Ring Fluorescent Flash L
Buy on Jet.com
Valerie M.
How have I lived without a ring light??? I just ordered this on Amazon and as soon as I turned it on and took my first picture, the difference was HUGE! It creates that perfect ring glow around your pupil that all the top pictures have. Plus its dimmable, so depending on the level of light in your room and the time of day, you can make the perfect lighting for any picture.
Leah L.
Fort Oglethorpe
WOW WOW WOW is what comes to mind when I think of my Neewer 18 inch LED ring light. The quality of my photo and video is phenomenal compared to what it used to be with fluorescent/natural lighting. My only complaint would be that I wish the stand was a bit sturdier but I still think this light is an absolute steal and is a MUST for YouTubers or Instagrammers.
Cinthia M.
Reading, PA
I wish this for Christmas 🎅🏻🎄 #GiftCrush #contest @influenster wondering why? Well because for photos videos lives etc it’s better get a good lighting for the qualities of your work, where can you get it? The most easy way it’s Amazon , prices are differents
Jodan W.
Techie Expert Level 1
This is an amazing product. I have been using it for the past 4 or four weeks and it has been amazing. It met all my expectations I would definitely recommend it and it has the coolest feature, the fact that it is dimmable!!
I am so in love With my ring light it has met all my expectations as I said before. It has a met all my expectations as I said before I can say it again. It has met all my expectations. If you are a YouTube or if you do videography if you do photography you definitely need the ring light if you do product reviews what ever you do that requires lighting. This excellent lighting the ring light does it for you guys as I said before it’s dimmable guys, I love it!!!
omar A.
Techie Expert Level 1
Hello my name is omar abderahmani Im a guitarist I love this product so much nice, I like your company very muchI
wanted to review your product on my  instagram I make for you photo and video ,I can help you promote your
products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to
buy the product from the Internet...