Neenah Paper Colored Paper uploaded by Amanda T.

BY NEENAH #4 in Paper & Card Stock

Impress with the brightest and the best! Designer colors help you create notices, flyers, announcements and bulletins that grab people's attention. Specialized engineering ensures trouble-free performance in all laser and inkjet devices. Acid-free stock provides excellent fade resistance. This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest. see more...

Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
I am a teacher and this is the best paper to use for anything and everything! The paper is bright and thicker than normal paper. It does not fade when hung on a wall. If you need to print anything and make it pop, use this paper.
Stephanie D.
windber, PA
Whether you're involved in volunteer work, clubs or own your own business these ate great for flyers. The bright colors attract a lot of attention.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
I have an assortment of these papers. I think they are great, they are very vibrant and they add a much more fun touch to things.
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Yep. This is paper. It's smooth, has so many cool colors and is easy to use. The downside being that its expensive.
Gabii S.
Color coding your notes can help a lot ! I use these D I don't have colored pens comes in handy
skyler B.
Decatur, AL
Great product to use for school, work, or personal use. Stands out and really catches the eye.
Sarah S.
Auburn, Wa
Great paper! I love the colors. They're perfect for anything that you want to make stand out
Michaela T.
These colored papers are amazing! I love the neon set because the colors are so bright and attention grabbing. I used them to print of quarter sheet fliers for a student organization campaign and I know the variety and hue of the neon set definitely got people looking at them. Highly recommend these because of their colors and the durability.
Merima B.
I love this Neenah paper and I always have some right next to the printer in case I need more. The color and the quality of it are really awesome. I make a lot of flyers and handout for school and they are really amazing.
Crystal S.
Lakewood, CA
I love using this paper to print out my papers or projects on it always gives everything an extra flare and it makes it easy to spot which one is mine when I have to pick it up at the end of class
Rachel B.
What are these for? Projects?
Hannah W.
Are these colors helpful for organization?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Never heard of this brand, where can I get it at?