Add a Photo

By NECTRESSE
#4 in Sugars & Sweeteners
NECTRESSE™ Sweetener has a rich sugar-like taste and is naturally zero calories per serving. How? We started with the deliciously sweet extract of monk fruit and combined it with the perfect blend of other natural sweeteners. It's 100% natural with nothing artificial. You're going to love the way it tastes. In our search to create the perfect sweetener, we turned to the place that does sweetness best: nature. We found our inspiration in the monk fruit. Hand-picked in remote mountain regions, monk fruit has been cultivated for hundreds of years and only recently re-discovered as a source of natural sweetness.
Photos (68)
Karina C.
Karina C.

Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Miami, Florida

I love this product! You will not regret purchasing this product! . I can not use Splenda so this is a good alternative. I have not had any digestive problems, but everyone is different. I can not find an aftertaste with Nectresse at all.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.

I like splenda, but I didn't like this, it doesn't taste sweet to me at all I tried 3 at a time and nothing. I wouldn't waste my money on this or recommend it.
Sadia C.
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH

I enjoy this sugar because it is 100% natural, and made from real Monk fruit and also because it can go anywhere you out regular sugar! No calories!
BILLIE R.
BILLIE R.
Fort Pierce, FL

Got a free sample of this in the mail but I did not find it very sweet in my coffee today. Bit worried about the review below about diarrhea now...
Trish S.
Trish S.
Cowen , wv

Me myself I don't like this but I'm really weird when it comes to sweeteners so just because I don't like it done mean its not good
catherine f.
catherine f.

Good i like it really is very excellent for my family and me because we like splenda really and i want this product
Aleena J.
Aleena J.

I Love that Nectresse has non-GMO ingredients and tastes pretty darn good. I found it great in teas and in coffee. I love that it dissolves very well just like sugar.
Sandra F.
Sandra F.
Bronx, NY

I was really surprised how much I liked this sweetener. It was actually pretty good. I used mine in tea, and thought it tasted great.
Kelley P.
Kelley P.
Cherry hill, NJ

I love that splenda has a natural sweetener now none of those chemicals, it's pretty good but I prefer natural stevia plant to this
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Bakersfield, CA

I don't like the after taste of sugar substitutes does this sweetener have a after taste?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY

Do you think this product is better than the original splenda? pros and cons?
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Narragansett, RI

Does it taste good?
Carolanne B.
Carolanne B.
Cambridge

Does it work the same as sugar when you bake with it? like same amounts or less or more???
Brittani T.
Brittani T.
Saint Rose, LA

Is there a bad after taste?

Join Now