Add a Photo

By NECTRESSE
#9 in Sugars & Sweeteners
NECTRESSE™ Sweetener has a rich sugar-like taste and is naturally zero calories per serving. How? We started with the deliciously sweet extract of monk fruit and combined it with the perfect blend of other natural sweeteners. It's 100% natural with nothing artificial. You're going to love the way it tastes. In our search to create the perfect sweetener, we turned to the place that does sweetness best: nature. We found our inspiration in the monk fruit. Hand-picked in remote mountain regions, monk fruit has been cultivated for hundreds of years and only recently re-discovered as a source of natural sweetness.
Photos (68)
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
miami, FL
Environmentalist Expert
I love this product! You will not regret purchasing this product! . I can not use Splenda so this is a good alternative. I have not had any digestive problems, but everyone is different. I can not find an aftertaste with Nectresse at all.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
I like splenda, but I didn't like this, it doesn't taste sweet to me at all I tried 3 at a time and nothing. I wouldn't waste my money on this or recommend it.
Sadia C.
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
I enjoy this sugar because it is 100% natural, and made from real Monk fruit and also because it can go anywhere you out regular sugar! No calories!
Trish S.
Trish S.
Cowen , wv
Me myself I don't like this but I'm really weird when it comes to sweeteners so just because I don't like it done mean its not good
BILLIE R.
BILLIE R.
Fort Pierce, FL
Got a free sample of this in the mail but I did not find it very sweet in my coffee today. Bit worried about the review below about diarrhea now...
catherine f.
catherine f.
Good i like it really is very excellent for my family and me because we like splenda really and i want this product
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Nectresse is my favorite no calorie sweetener. I can't use Splenda so this is a nice alternative. I didn't have any digestive issues, but everyone is different. I don't find an aftertaste with Nectresse at all.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Breinigsville, PA
I love this product but have not been able to find it in my area anymore. Bummer! It doesn't taste like Splenda or the others in my opinion. Would buy again in a hot minute!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
I like putting this on my fruit and in my smoothies. It definitely isn't regular cane sugar but it doesn't taste bad. There is a minor after taste though which I don't mind. I prefer this over Splenda and Sweet&Low
Sandra F.
Sandra F.
Bronx, NY
I was really surprised how much I liked this sweetener. It was actually pretty good. I used mine in tea, and thought it tasted great.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Bakersfield, CA
I don't like the after taste of sugar substitutes does this sweetener have a after taste?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Do you think this product is better than the original splenda? pros and cons?
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Narragansett, RI
Does it taste good?
Carolanne B.
Carolanne B.
Cambridge
Does it work the same as sugar when you bake with it? like same amounts or less or more???
tabetha T.
tabetha T.
Fort Smith, AR
How does this taste and is there an after taste