NECTRESSE Natural No Calorie Sweetener

by NECTRESSE

NECTRESSE™ Sweetener has a rich sugar-like taste and is naturally zero calories per serving. How? We started with the deliciously sweet extract of monk fruit and combined it with the perfect blend of other natural sweeteners. It's 100% natural with nothing artificial. You're going to love the way it tastes. In our search to create the perfect sweetener, we turned to the place that does sweetness best: nature. We found our inspiration in the monk fruit. Hand-picked in remote mountain regions, monk fruit has been cultivated for hundreds of years and only recently re-discovered as a source of natural sweetness.

Where is the best place to buy it?
What exactly does this taste like?
What does the monk fruit taste like? Is it similar to other sweeteners?
Start your review of NECTRESSE Natural No Calorie Sweetener!
Product Highlights
...this in my Green Tea and It makes it sweet with 0 calories, I don't like artificial sweeteners but this one doesn't seem bad!in reviews
This isn't my favorite monk fruit sweater brand but it's still good tasting.Ive always liked Splenda products.I like the fact that this Splenda product is all natural!in reviews
Why abuse it more with an artificial sweetener when there's a natural alternative that not only tastes more like real sugar but doesn't leave behind a nasty after-tastein reviews
I really don't like replacing my regular sugar with you but I do love using this Nectresse sugar on my tea so add some sweetness.in reviews
I love that splenda has a natural sweetener now none of those chemicals, it's pretty good but I prefer natural stevia plant to thisin reviews
It is a great sweetener that tastes almost like sugar, but with more of a sweet aftertaste rather than sweet all the way through. It dissolves easily in either cold or hot liquids and doesn't make the liquid a different color.
Cypress, TX
I was hoping for big things out of this new product. Sadly, it has a bitter taste to it.
Bealeton, VA
This stuff is just bad it has that really bad after taste and I cant stand that. If you want a good no calorie sweetener try truvia it does not have that bad after taste.
Las Vegas, NV
I have always been a huge fan of Splenda products so I was so excited to try this new product out. It tasted naturally sweet and I am a fan!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It is nice that this is natural, but it didn't make my unsweetened beverages taste better
houston, TX
PEOPLE. ANYTHING THATS NOT PURE SUGAR IS BAD FOR U! ANYTHING THAT SERVES "SUGAR" BUT IS "NOT SUGAR" THEN IT HAS SUCRALOSE IN IT and thats bad! cancer causing! Just use raw sugar. or normal sugar IN MODERATION!:)))) Trust meeeee!
Brentwood , TN
I think the title says it all. I'm so glad I tried this at home and not at work! I did some online research and learned that this sugar alcohol isn't supposed to cause diarrhea. So three days later, I tried it again. Guess what? Explosive diarrhea! Aside from that, though, the makers of Nectresse play a little bait and switch game with you. They're all, "LOOK! It's sweet because of MONKFRUIT! Monkfruit is just REALLY sweet and we don't know why it doesn't have calories, okay?" But if you actually read the ingredient list, the first ingredient is a sugar alcohol called erythritol. What's a sugar alcohol, you ask? They are hydrogenated carbohydrates which keep the body from recognizing them as carbohydrates. Umm... that's weird. Also, they cause digestive problems. Like explosive diarrhea. If you're really that worried about getting fat, I say just drink your coffee black!
Columbus, OH
No Calories! and 100% Natural, Wow!!! It even taste great!
No Calories! and 100% Natural, Wow!!! It even taste great!
White Plains, NY
Love love sooooo much..... amazing product amazing results ........ perfect perfect ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Haven’t tried this year but I never see this around anyway, where can this be found?
Ask a question to the Influenster community...