nectar The Nectar Mattress

by nectar

#3 in Mattresses

Nectar’s top layer of quilted memory foam stimulates air flow beneath your body, while the Tencel fabric wicks away unwanted heat and moisture.

Nectar gives you the support of a firm mattress while pampering you with the comfort of a pillow top. Premium materials ensure it perfectly contours your body.

We describe Nectar as medium firm. Nectar’s combination of layers and materials allows Nectar to both contour and support your body.

CERTIPUR-US® CERTIFIED

Our flexible foam is CertiPUR-US® Certified which means it meets the CertiPUR-US® standards for being free from ozone depleters, PBDEs, TDCPP, mercury, or lead.

How firm is this?
What makes this mattress so amazing? Have you tried it out?
Considering this mattress.. is it comfy? Worth the price??
Start your review of nectar The Nectar Mattress!
How would you rate this product?
Megan M.
Lusby, MD
nectar The Nectar Mattress uploaded by Megan M.
We got our new mattress last year. We had had our old one for ten years so it was time. We did our research and these seemed like the best one for us. It was affordable. It has the cooling feature. It also has were it minimizes motion so you don’t wake your loved one when you get out of bed. And if me that was important. I toss and turn a lot and my husband has to get up early for work so I hate waking him up with my tossing and turning. Now it’s a non issue. The mattress is super comfy. And it has helped my husbands back. I gave it 4 stars because their customer service is atrocious. We got the mattress before the bed frame and they completely lost the bed frame. It was a mess. We bought the adjustable bed frame. Which is awesome. It also vibrates. We like to adjust it up to watch this. It’s really nice. I would definitely recommend this mattress. I wanna add do not buy the pillows. They are horrible, too thick and stiff. The sheets and mattress protector are nice though.
Kelley M.
Hagerstown, MD
nectar The Nectar Mattress uploaded by Kelley M.
So this mattress is amazing! I know everyone says it’s firm but if you’re used to sleeping on a hard mattress like me then it will feel extremely soft to you. I got a great deal because I got it from a mattress store. You won’t get the free bundle of pillows, sheets and protector but really only the pillows are good in that deal. The sheets suck and the protector is like a fitted sheet apparently doesn’t go all the way around the bed. Because I got mine at a mattress store I got it for $600 instead of the $799 that was the current sale price on the website. That’s how low they can sell them for so go to a store and save yourself some money. The bed looked full and ready to sleep on within a few hours, however I did give it the full 24 to expand. I love the material of the cover and my 6th floor apartment has been hot, my dog won’t get off this bed because it’s so cool to the touch. I have a video of him rolling on the cover and then suddenly stopping when he realized how comfy this mattress is! The whole reason I went with it in the first place is because I have a titanium rod in my chest where they removed two ribs and chronic chest and back pain. I’m always hurting. When I was trying the mattresses and I got off the nectar and laid on a different mattress, I realized that my pain had come back. Then I went back to the nectar to confirm that it was what took my pain away and as soon as I laid down I felt relief. That has legitimately never happened to me since I had this surgery. I have been chronically uncomfortable since. My back pain overall is improving daily and I’m just head over heels for this mattress. It also has a lifetime warranty!! Note: picture is of when it had just been delivered, not fully expanded.
Susie C.
Milwaukee, WI
nectar The Nectar Mattress uploaded by Susie C.
I was skeptical at first. How could a bed that shows up rolled in a 4 ft tall box be comfortable? I have to say, after a week of use, this is the best bed I've had in a long time. I usually wake up with excruciating back pain I haven't had to worry about that since receiving our Nectar mattress. I've slept sounder and woke up feeling rested. I love this mattress and I'm so glad I purchased it.
Beth H.
Middletown, DE
Company had horrible customer service. Waited months for delivery. Mattress hasn’t held up over the past 2 years. Extreme pilling and rips with normal use. Not comfortable.
Divinity W.
Sylmar, CA
nectar The Nectar Mattress uploaded by Divinity W.
This mattress is really good. It wasn’t hard to set up and is super comfy. I’ve only had it a few days and I’m already super happy with it it was affordable and buying through the site you get a new “freebies”. That being said I do have to give a warning. Don’t make the same mistake I did. I ordered through the site because the lure of the freebies but the wait time was ridiculous. I waited over a month for the actual mattress to even be shipped. I had to put in the work myself to contact the online costumer support and find out what was going on with my order the mattess protector and the sheet sets came separately. The online costumer service was terrible. They were not help at all and give you a lot of misleading information to keep you from trying to cancel your order. Also I found our through other customers unhappy with the wait times that if you don’t like the mattress and decide to return it. They don’t make it easy you will have to find a please to dispose of the mattress or dontate it and you have to show proof. On top of that the so called freebies aren’t free. If you choose to return it the cost of the freebies which the site says are worth $399. Will be taken out of your refund. And judging by how long it even took to get my Mattress it will take forever and a lot of work to even get a refund with that said I recommend this mattress to any that is looking to get them selfs a new one but order it through amazon! Amazon won’t have the “free gifts” but you’ll get your mattress and pillows quickly and for $100 dollars cheaper then the nectar site plus you won’t have to go through all the hassle I had too. plus if you don’t like it amazon will refund you much easier then Nectar would. nectar The Nectar Mattress
Stacy T.
Hutchinson, MN
I replaced my Sleep Number with a less costly Nectar mattress. I’ve had it for about 2 years now and I’m still very happy with it. I like a very firm mattress, and after 2 years it is just now starting to “dip” when I lay on it. nectar The Nectar Mattress
Felicia C.
San Diego, CA
My all time favorite mattress so far. When I received this mattress I was struggling with horrible back and neck pain. Not after sleeping on this mattress for a few days. It is amazing. My daughter who doesn’t sleep well LOVES this mattress as well. When I upgraded to a bigger bed she took it right off my hands. Very nice durable mattress and the comfort is amazing. It sleeps cool and ergonomic. Irreplaceable in my book
Yvonne P.
S Thomaston, ME
It’s a good mattress. It is comfortable. Takes some time to get use to. Comes conveniently packaged in a box and bag. My husband loves it. Says it’s his favorite. He has no back problems. I think it’s just okay. I have had one back operation and I have other back issues. After explaining my problems, this is why it’s just okay for me.
Ramita D.
Niagara Falls
This was my first online mattress purchase. The 5 star reviews convinced me to purchase it from them. Excellent quality and very reasonable price!!
Mishelle C.
Arlington, VA
nectar The Nectar Mattress uploaded by Mishelle C.
I have it since for ever! And still working like the first day... soft but also comfy you are not going to fall and your back is not going to hurt at all. Highly recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda B.
West Monroe, LA
il y a un an
nectar The Nectar Mattress.. I am considering purchasing this product from all the research. I am texture kind of girl. Is this a scratchy feel or is it a smooth texture feel on the mattress top?
Briana H. il y a 8 mois
It’s smooth. It does have a quilted pattern tho so not sure if that will make a difference
Quagga D.
St. Catharines
il y a un an
Poonam P. il y a un an
Support u r body and firm for to relax