NECESSAIRE
Nécessaire The Sex Gel 17 oz/ 50 mL

Nécessaire The Sex Gel 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

by NECESSAIRE

A water-based personal lubricant treatment with hyaluronic acid. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Highlighted Ingredients:- Hyaluronic Acid: Moisturizes, comforts, and soothes. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan and comes in recyclable packaging. What Else You Need to Know: The Sex Gel is a water-based personal lubricant treatment that provides moisture and comfort with a formula of aloe, hyaluronic acid, and distilled deionized water. The Sex Gel is designed for all genders and its formula is FDA cleared. Clean at SephoraClean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, and phthalates.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nécessaire The Sex Gel 1.7 oz/ 50 mL!
Toni V.
Donora, PA
Nécessaire The Sex Gel 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Toni V.
I was on the hunt for a high quality water based lubricant, until I discovered that one of my favorite brands had something right up my alley! My husband and I enjoy this alike. The pump bottle makes application super sanitary, and the product itself exceeded my expectations. I can see this being effective in treating a few menopause related symptoms too, being that it actually moisturizes! This is the only lubricant that I actually want to use.
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,735 reviews
Nécessaire The Sex Gel 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Adriane N.
So- yes I am here #firstReview reviewing "The Sex Gel." This personal lubricant is a winner- it feels very slippery and "wet"- very real. The one negative I could say- which is not a negative it is just when being exposed to air (it does start drying out.. add more). We will be buying this one. It is slightly expensive- I wish the ounces were of a higher quantity but it is a Clean product- that matters to me. I always think of how much the ingredients much cost to be a "clean" product VS. a "cheaper" one. I've had a ton of surgeries- over half female... So clean products make me feel so much safer. My husband of 18 years this month liked this product more than others we've had. I had found this online at Sephora- with the NEW products- this brand has body wash- a body exfoliator and this- The Sex Gel. #necessaire #sephora
Paige D.
Portland, OR
Listen. I hated this. I wanted to like it but it just dried up really quickly and needed to be reapplied too often. For the cost it is not worth it. Get something from a sex shop.

Looking for your answer?