Necessaire The Body Lotion

by NECESSAIRE

What it is: A soft, non-irritating multivitamin moisturizer that absorbs quickly and helps improve both immediate and long-term skin health. What it does: Three luxe oils-marula, cacay, and meadowfoam-infuse skin with vitamins and immediately moisturize and soften the skin. Niacinamide helps to restore and strengthen the skins surface for a healthy glow. Over time, skin's tone, texture, and firmness are visibly improved. How to use: Apply all

Is this lotion worth the hype? I see a lot of bloggers say it’s amazing.
is this worth the price? how is this compared to the ouai body cream?
Start your review of Necessaire The Body Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Dallas, TX
Necessaire The Body Lotion uploaded by Shai J.
Necessaire The Body Lotion uploaded by Shai J.
I love this product! And let me say it is well worth the price. I purchased a set of three for $55, which included an exfoliant, lotion, and a body wash. I decided on getting the unscented, however, there is the sandalwood scent and eucalyptus scent just in case you were wondering about scents. I have been using these products for about three going on four months, so the product does last. As of right now, my lotion is almost gone, my exfoliator is halfway gone, and my body wash is a little under half as well. Also just to be specific the lotion is about 200 ml, the body exfoliate is about 200 ml, and the body wash is about 250 ml. A little goes a long way with this product so there's no need to down half the bottle in one wash. Each one is packed with vitamins that cater to your body and helps with special skin conditions. I suffer from back acne, really bad ingrown hairs, and dry skin. So it was great finding a product that truly works on my skin. Necessaire The Body Lotion
Necessaire The Body Lotion uploaded by JOEY W.
very light weighted cream but gives you enough moisturize during the day, if you need more, I usually put a few drops of body oil mix it to make it richer. I use it every day before I go out of the door.The packaging is amazing chic and stylish, it is a great product to put on your beauty vanity.
Purchased at: Barneys New York
Love this! Apply right after bathing while skin is still damp & it soaks right in! Only thing that I'd forewarn people of is that it may sting areas you shaved during your shower, but that burning-ish sensation super quickly subsides. It's pricy for how much product you get, but I love all of the ingredients in it. I love the Ren skincare AHA body serum, but find that this is a more "every day moisturizer," as the ren body serum packs a bit more punch & is more potent.
Los Angeles, CA
This unscented lotion is nourishing and moisturizing without being greasy or leaving a residue. You can easily get dressed minutes after rubbing it in and it leaves my skin soft all day. What I really love is it has wonderful ingredients to keep skin functioning and looking youthful. Because there is no fragrance, it lowers risk of irritation while also allowing any perfume you wear to not have to fight anything else. A little goes a long way, and I especially love mixing it with the serum.
Byron, CA
I have sensitive skin and this lotion hydrates well without irritating my skin. I love that it’s fragrance free so I don’t have to worry about a scent irritating my skin. The only thing I don’t love about this product is that it is a little expensive and has to be ordered online. I’d love if they started selling it in stores so I could pick it up when needed!
Necessaire The Body Lotion uploaded by Laura M.
Love this fragrance free body lotion. None of the nasty chemicals are in it and it’s extremely hydrating and non irritating. I use this on myself and my son. He has sensitive skin and this has worked amazing. Will continue to buy and I can’t recommend enough.
Brea, CA
Necessaire The Body Lotion uploaded by Crystal K.
I was a little skeptical about this because it was so expensive. I actually love it. It’s not greasy and It absorbs into the skin very well. I love that it is unscented and a “clean” product. I used this after shaving and my skin didn’t get irritated. I really love this especially with the body serum together!
Los Angeles, CA
Necessaire The Body Lotion uploaded by Sierra S.
So @influencer doesn’t have this body wash listed . Why? Lol. I have empty’s . Seasonal change my body hasn’t gotten dried out or irritated. You can probs get this discounted at #barneysny online cause the are going out of business. Last forever little goes a long way. #sandalwood and #eucalyptus used so far
vermillion
I am never using another body lotion again. I always get my lotions unscented so this is the perfect lotion. The packaging, the formula, everything about it is beautiful. I feel so healthy when I use this with the body serum. Gotta love your skin extra in the cold months!
Monrovia
Saw someone online rave about this lotion and how good it was. I decided to try it and OMG my skin feels so great. The other day my skin was so dry and I had used a bunch of products. I decided to use my necessarie lotion and my skin so so hydrated that same day!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
new york, new york
2 months ago
Amy A. • 2 months ago
I believe it's only sold online through Necessaire's website.
Ridgewood, NJ
7 months ago
Amy A. • 2 months ago
Yes! Love them both. Phenomenal for my dry winter skin.