- "These bring back memories of my visits to my grandma." in 1 review
- "I'm not a huge fan of the taste but they're not bad. " in 1 review
- "My mom loves this and so do I, plus these are made in my home town :) the hit the spot when you are in the need of something sweet :) " in 1 review
- "I remember my mom getting these from the neighborhood grocery store when I was a kid." in 1 review
- "This candy has a very chalky taste and you can't really figure out the flavors of them besides the chocolate and mint those two flavors you can tell as soon as you put them into your mouth." in 1 review
Each roll of Necco Wafers contains eight flavors: lemon (yellow), lime (green), orange (orange), clove (purple), cinnamon (white), wintergreen (pink), licorice (black), and chocolate (brown).
I just ate one that tastes like black licorice 😑
Orange is my favorite!
Still one of my favorite childhood candies though!
These yummy little wafers bring back so many joyful memories for me!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos