Necco Wafers Single 2 Oz(Case of 24) uploaded by Bridget M.Necco Wafers Single 2 Oz(Case of 24) uploaded by Kendra W.

BY NECCO

The Original Candy Wafer An American Classic Fat Free Great Flavors Grocery, Candy & Gum, Candy, Candy Treats see more...

• "I'm not a huge fan of the taste but they're not bad. " in 1 review
  • "These bring back memories of my visits to my grandma." in 1 review
  • "My mom loves this and so do I, plus these are made in my home town :) the hit the spot when you are in the need of something sweet :) " in 1 review
  • "I remember my mom getting these from the neighborhood grocery store when I was a kid." in 1 review
  • "This candy has a very chalky taste and you can't really figure out the flavors of them besides the chocolate and mint those two flavors you can tell as soon as you put them into your mouth." in 1 review
Megan G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these little wafers. They were one of my favorite candies as a child. My dad would let us pick a candy bar sometimes at that store and I often picked these. I felt like it was a really good deal because I'd eat them one at a time and they'd last forever!
Rob R.
I've been eating the candy since I was a young boy. All of the flavors are great.
Each roll of Necco Wafers contains eight flavors: lemon (yellow), lime (green), orange (orange), clove (purple), cinnamon (white), wintergreen (pink), licorice (black), and chocolate (brown).
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
some of the flavors are discusting but some are okay. I rarely ever have these. If they get stale they are as hard as a rock. There are way better alternatives. You can get these at the drugstore. If you get the powder on your hand it feels really weird. My friends love these but i dont.
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Neccos!!
I just ate one that tastes like black licorice 😑
Orange is my favorite!
Still one of my favorite childhood candies though!
These yummy little wafers bring back so many joyful memories for me!
Alana C.
Brooklyn, NY
Never a big fan of these even though everyone else in my house goes gaga for these. I find them to be very chalky and bland, and what little flavor they do have reminds me of the way my grandmother's house smelled. I wouldn't recommend these to anyone who wants a nice snack.
Lorna R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I remember having these necco wafers when I was going to the skate deck as a kid. Back then they tasted great and you could suck on them for a little while or just take a bite and enjoy. They are low in cost. I do agree you might be thirsty afterwards just like when you drink a shake you suddenly need water. Anyway it is fun treat every once and awhile.
Mikayla G.
Chehalis, WA
Although these candies have a chalky taste, i always end up grabbing them at the store if nothing else looks appealing. Perfect for someone with a sweet tooth and a sensitive tummy. I end up buying them on the nostalgia factor alone.
Roseann P.
New Bedford , MA
Haha, childhood memories.... Used to buy these all time as kid in the checkout line of the grocery store. Lots of flavors (I think the oddest was black liquiorice/anise?) They are quite chalky, but in an interestingly good way.
sarahann c.
Philadelphia, PA
This candy has a very chalky taste and you can't really figure out the flavors of them besides the chocolate and mint those two flavors you can tell as soon as you put them into your mouth. They were better when we were younger.
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
I remember eating these as a kid, but they were never my favorite candy. I did like a few flavors, like chocolate and wintergreen, but mostly I would have rather eaten something else. They are sweet and crunchy, and you get lots in a package. Very nostalgic.
andrea l.