Necco Tropical Wafers

BY NECCO

Necco has introduced a new delicious candy item to be hitting store shelves soon! A tropical version of the famous Necco Wafer will feature such exotic favors as Coconut, Passion Fruit, Strawberry, Lime, Banana and Mango. The crunchy, sugary wafers will be sure to take your mouth to exotic places while you indulge on the many tropical tastes. This will be one of the first times Necco Tropical Wafers will be consumed by candy fans! Enjoy. see more...

• Where can I find them? I haven't seen them in a long time, and wo...1 Answers
  • When are these being released?1 Answers
  • I've never had these before. What do they taste like?1 Answers
Necco  Tropical Wafers
Necco Tropical Wafers
  • "I love them they were so good , I love the flavors : Passion Fruit, Strawberry, Banana and Mango - I'm such as sweet person." in 38 reviews
  • "They smell really good and the actual flavor is not bad... That being said, you do have to suck on them before you bite them or else you will completely hate them, and yourself for doing that." in 12 reviews
  • "The subdued and subtle flavor of Necco wafers actually works well with these new tropical ones, they are pretty good." in 11 reviews
  • "Also these candies are very chalky I prefer to let them melt on my tongue than chew them." in 11 reviews
  • "I honestly couldn't figure out what it was) that I wasn't a huge fan of, but I surprisingly loved the lime and mango ones (and I normally hate those)." in 10 reviews
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
I really enjoyed eating necco wafers with my dad as a child. when I saw these I though I would enjoy them as well. I do not like the tropical flavors and miss the traditional ones. I will not buy again.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Redmond, OR
Love the original flavor ones. the tropical ones are just as good. comes in great flavors like; coconut and passion fruit.
Kristina W.
Kristina W.
Chicago Hts, IL
I did not like them, they were hard n hurt my theeth... my 6yo daughter did not like them either, but my 72 yo granny loved them so idk
Megan C.
Megan C.
Philadelphia, PA
As a kid my mom always had these in her purse and I would always sneak them. As an adult I had the revelation that they really aren't all I thought they were. Fun colors and good attempt at flavors, but they are rather bland with a chalky feel when you eat them. You get a good amount in a roll, but I could probably eat the whole role and not really be satisfied. That being said, they aren't bad, I have more of a why bother outlook to them now.
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Valdosta, GA
I just received a roll of these. Oh man they taste like medicine. Though it was just me so I had my roommates try some. Gross.
Carrine W.
Carrine W.
Columbus , OH
Hate the taste of this soo much and i doubt I'm the only one. It's so powdery and leaves a terrible after taste in your mouth. The quality is not worth it at all. The idea and flavors sound nice but taste bad.
Karina S.
Karina S.
Hialeah, FL
This product seems to have many mixed reviews, I think it's safe to say it's something you either love or hate. Personally, I though they tasted awful. Extremely chalky and dry, the only pro was the artificial tropical smell it left in my VoxBox. Definitely not something I'd ever want to try again.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Placerville, CA
These wafers are hard and chalky.
the flavors were not good. I will not buy this.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Eubank, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Loved all the flavors except the Mango flavor!
Mariam S.
Mariam S.
Jackson Heights, NY
Absolutely disgusting!
i would imagine chalk to taste this way
hard
brittle
powdery
ew..
Aleshia F.
Aleshia F.
Mount Union, PA
How was your experience with the different tastes of the tropical flavors? Did you have a favorite?
Colin J.
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
What's your least favorite Tropical Wafer flavor?
Shazi G.
Shazi G.
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Are you supposed to chew these or let them melt in your mouth? They are too hard to bite and seem like it would take forever to dissolve.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Are these any good?
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Which flavor was your least favorite?