Add a Photo
Necco  Tropical Wafers

Necco Tropical Wafers

By NECCO
Necco has introduced a new delicious candy item to be hitting store shelves soon! A tropical version of the famous Necco Wafer will feature such exotic favors as Coconut, Passion Fruit, Strawberry, Lime, Banana and Mango. The crunchy, sugary wafers will be sure to take your mouth to exotic places while you indulge on the many tropical tastes. This will be one of the first times Necco Tropical Wafers will be consumed by candy fans! Enjoy.
Necco  Tropical Wafers
Necco Tropical Wafers
Photos (56)
Brittany F.
Brittany F.

I really enjoyed eating necco wafers with my dad as a child. when I saw these I though I would enjoy them as well. I do not like the tropical flavors and miss the traditional ones. I will not buy again.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Redmond, OR

Love the original flavor ones. the tropical ones are just as good. comes in great flavors like; coconut and passion fruit.
ANA G.
ANA G.
BAKERSFIELD, CA

Necco Tropical Wafers- I left the worst for last. Oh my god these were horrible I was expecting a fruity tasty chewy treat… Ooooh i was soo wrong they were so nasty the texture was like if you were eating a chalk.. and the taste was awful also they did not have that fruity delicious taste as they advertise… The worst flavor was the coconut flavor one.
Anna G.
Anna G.
Westport, MA

I did not really like these Necco Wafers. They were way to super sweet and they left a really strange aftertaste in my mouth. Maybe this is best for those of you out there who love the super sweet!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Westminster, Ca

I really enjoyed these sing the flavors were not to strong. The entire roll contains no grams of fat is only about 260 calories I believe. Great to snack on!
Taelor H.
Taelor H.
Abingdon, MD

This candy is hard yet soft and the flavors are amazing. They just remind me of summer
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Fayetteville, NC

I really do love these.But i don't like the after test. And i wish they were more chewy then hard.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Morrilton, AR

I did not like these much . These candies are chalky , and the flavors were not that appealing to me . However the lime & the coconut were the best , and my two year old/ four year old loved them !
Betsaida L.
Betsaida L.
Jonesboro, GA

I just received this and I already like them!! My hubby didn't like the smell. He said it smells like medicine. I honestly just smell sweetness. I can't really tell the flavors but I do like them. They aren't overwhelmingly sweet so that's a plus!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl

These are pretty good. Not near as good as the originals. The flavors on a few are pretty off but the passion fruit and mango are very good.
Aleshia F.
Aleshia F.
Mount Union, PA

How was your experience with the different tastes of the tropical flavors? Did you have a favorite?
Colin J.
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN

What's your least favorite Tropical Wafer flavor?
Shazi G.
Shazi G.
Whitehouse Station, NJ

Are you supposed to chew these or let them melt in your mouth? They are too hard to bite and seem like it would take forever to dissolve.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN

Are these any good?
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.

Which flavor was your least favorite?

Join Now