Necco Tropical Wafers

by Necco

Necco has introduced a new delicious candy item to be hitting store shelves soon! A tropical version of the famous Necco Wafer will feature such exotic favors as Coconut, Passion Fruit, Strawberry, Lime, Banana and Mango. The crunchy, sugary wafers will be sure to take your mouth to exotic places while you indulge on the many tropical tastes. This will be one of the first times Necco Tropical Wafers will be consumed by candy fans! Enjoy.

Where can I find them? I haven't seen them in a long time, and would like to get some.
When are these being released?
I've never had these before. What do they taste like?
Start your review of Necco Tropical Wafers !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love them they were so good , I love the flavors : Passion Fruit, Strawberry, Banana and Mango - I'm such as sweet person.in reviews
They smell really good and the actual flavor is not bad... That being said, you do have to suck on them before you bite them or else you will completely hate them, and yourself for doing that.in reviews
The subdued and subtle flavor of Necco wafers actually works well with these new tropical ones, they are pretty good.in reviews
Also these candies are very chalky I prefer to let them melt on my tongue than chew them.in reviews
I honestly couldn't figure out what it was) that I wasn't a huge fan of, but I surprisingly loved the lime and mango ones (and I normally hate those).in reviews
Brooklyn, NY
The first time I tried this was when it came with a vox box and from there I have grown to love them. It's one of those not too sweet but can fulfill a sweet tooth moment kind of treat.
Burnsville, MN
I liked the flavors, but the texture is just weird to me and they are too hard for my to bite into them. Not a fan of these at all.
Redmond, OR
Necco  Tropical Wafers  uploaded by Sara B.
Love the original flavor ones. the tropical ones are just as good. comes in great flavors like; coconut and passion fruit.
I really enjoyed eating necco wafers with my dad as a child. when I saw these I though I would enjoy them as well. I do not like the tropical flavors and miss the traditional ones. I will not buy again.
Sumterville, fl
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are pretty good. Not near as good as the originals. The flavors on a few are pretty off but the passion fruit and mango are very good.
I received these in my College VoxBox, and boy are they tastier than the original Necco Wafers. I like all the flavors except for one (not sure which one it is!) All of the flavors are much more exotic, and they each have a lot of flavor as well. Definitely try these out if you like Necco Wafers/Tropical candy!
Raleigh, NC
I received this tasty candy in my College VoxBox. It isn't normally a candy I would purchase but it was a pretty tasty candy and I will probably pick some up if I see it in the store!
I got these in my College VoxBox. I wouldn't normally buy this kind of candy, but these were really good and super fruity. When i opened the package, I thought that they would have a chalky feel to them, but they don't and I love that. There are a lot of flavors, and I love all of them. This is one of my new favorites :)
Ever wish to go to Hawii. I did but, spending 1,000's of dollars to get get there. I don't have that kind of money. But, now you can with the Tropical Necco Wafers you can go for only $1.25. They taste AMAZING. The strawberry, lime, bannana, and mango are so easy to fall in love with the second you put the wafer on your tounge. But, the coconut and passion fruit take a little more time for your love. After a few seconds on your tounge those favors will transport you to a sunny beach with the smell and taste of tropical fruit. Untill it's all gone then just pop another one in and your back to the lovley, tropical Hawii.
Suwanee, GA
I think my family and I were the only ones that hated this candy! I thought it was a mix between chalk and cardboard, my little 15 year old sister said it tasted like flavored dry-wall, and my 11 year old brother said it tasted like play dough.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...