Necco Tropical Wafers

BY NECCO

Necco has introduced a new delicious candy item to be hitting store shelves soon! A tropical version of the famous Necco Wafer will feature such exotic favors as Coconut, Passion Fruit, Strawberry, Lime, Banana and Mango. The crunchy, sugary wafers will be sure to take your mouth to exotic places while you indulge on the many tropical tastes. This will be one of the first times Necco Tropical Wafers will be consumed by candy fans! Enjoy. see more...

• Where can I find them? I haven't seen them in a long time, and wo...1 Answers
  • When are these being released?1 Answers
  • I've never had these before. What do they taste like?1 Answers
Necco  Tropical Wafers
Necco Tropical Wafers
  • "I love them they were so good , I love the flavors : Passion Fruit, Strawberry, Banana and Mango - I'm such as sweet person." in 38 reviews
  • "They smell really good and the actual flavor is not bad... That being said, you do have to suck on them before you bite them or else you will completely hate them, and yourself for doing that." in 12 reviews
  • "The subdued and subtle flavor of Necco wafers actually works well with these new tropical ones, they are pretty good." in 11 reviews
  • "Also these candies are very chalky I prefer to let them melt on my tongue than chew them." in 11 reviews
  • "I honestly couldn't figure out what it was) that I wasn't a huge fan of, but I surprisingly loved the lime and mango ones (and I normally hate those)." in 10 reviews
Neda J.
Blacksburg, VA
Not gross, but not addicting. Many older people wanted them when I was eating them...seem outdated. Tropical flavors are good..like strawberry and lime.
Shayla C.
sacramento,ca
They reminded me a lot of Tums. Was not impressed with these at all.
Jessica F.
Amesbury, MA
I have never been a fan of the NECCO Wafers. I decided to give them a try anyways, but I just didn't like them. The taste definitely lingers and when you don't like it, that can be a major con. I'm glad I at least gave it a shot and if you like the original, you may like it, but it wasn't for me
Chelsey P.
Fort Worth, TX
This candy had a fruity taste but, i did not like the chalky texture. If I had to choose the best flavors out of the bunch it would be strawberry & lime. Most likely I would not purchase this.
Kia W.
They taste like chalk but the banana flavor is the best!
Tiffany T.
Cypress, TX
It was okay. I didn't like all the flavors but they didn't taste horrible. It filled me up. I had no problem with them, but I actually would not repurchase because I feel like they tasted a little strange....
Tricia C.
San Diego, CA
I love these, I'm so sad there wasn't much in the bars! They tasted like sunshine and everything yums!
Donnielle D.
This candy reminds me of those sweethearts at valentines day. Just with a tropical flavor.
Christina S.
Russellville, KY
I was thinking these Necco Wafers were gonna taste chalky. I had never had them before, but had heard they were "old people candy" or "extremely chalky". So when I put the coconut one in my mouth, I was very surprised, so creamy and yummy. The only reason I give them a B is because I hate banana and mango flavored anything. But my son and husband ate those, so they were not wasted. :)
Amabilia M.
Fort Worth, TX
There is a lot of negative reviews on this candy but it's not loaded with sugar so that is a plus for me! It gave me something to munch on without all the sugar. My daughter ate quiet a few and didn't go nuts like she does with most candy!
Aleshia F.
Mount Union, PA
How was your experience with the different tastes of the tropical flavors? Did you have a favorite?
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
What's your least favorite Tropical Wafer flavor?
Shazi G.
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Are you supposed to chew these or let them melt in your mouth? They are too hard to bite and seem like it would take forever to dissolve.
Brittany G.
Evansville, IN
Are these any good?
Tiffany P.
Which flavor was your least favorite?