BY NECCO

• "They taste pretty good too!" in 1 review
Erika H.
Lafayette , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I remember back in elementary school when I would receive these as a Valentine gift. Never ate them but I would just open it up just to see what the hearts would say.
Kate B.
Hudson , NC
No, these aren’t the best tasting. Yes, they are a little chalky. However I still look forward to eating them at Valentine’s Day. So for me they are a Valentine’s Day must. I really think they’re cute.
moriah c.
Massena, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
There is nothing sweet about conversation hearts. We all buy them every year and don't eat them. There are millions of pounds of these in landfills. I think it's time to stop
Megan R.
1,287 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
CHEAP! that's the key word here. Yes, they're still chalky, but they aren't as bad as some other brands. They're sweet and fun for little ones. Fun for all sorts of cute things.
Danielle R.
Fairfield, NJ
These things taste like bland chalk, but they are a Valentine's Day staple. They are super cheap to buy and I pretty much only get them during February. They are a super throwback to my childhood which is why I think most people buy them and give them to their sweethearts. :)
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I've been eating these guys since kinder! lol I remember when we used to make boxes for valentines day, a lot of the kids would bring these! They're just fun to eat and they have a lot of cute phrases on them although sometimes the phrases are not lasered on their correctly.
Katie P.
Necco Sweethearts are sugar and that's pretty much it. They don't have much flavor other than "sweet." Still, they are fun to give out on Valentine's Day. They are better used as decoration on holiday baked goods more so than anything. They are inexpensive too.
Julia Z.
Bloomington , IL
If you must eat conversation hearts for Valentine's Day, these are the best option. They taste the most authentic because the flavors are simple and not overpowering. Other conversation hearts taste like chemicals to me. However, just like the original Necco Wafers, if you keep these around too long, they will go stale.
Elizabeth K.
Raleigh, NC
They are a must have for Valentines day that is for sure. However they tasted horrible. I used to get them and give them out just because that's what everyone did. Some of the sayings were cute and in later years you could even get them customized.
Kimberly B.
The world's best tasting chalk! Well....it's not really chalk, but they feel like it. I have gotten a box or six of these every year on V-day and I eat every single one. There's something addicting about these sugar hearts. Besides, it's an easy way to tell someone you like them without embarrassing yourself face to face. The hearts do it for you! LUV U!
Maria S.
Enfield, CT
Does anyone actually like the taste of these candies?
Dana S.
Guelph
What is you r favorite message on the candies ?
mia s.
How long has this product been out for?
Shayne P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Does anyone find that the taste has changed over the years?
Rubi C.