GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateNecco
Slap Stix Caramel Pop - 7 oz (72 pack)

Necco Slap Stix Caramel Pop - .7 oz (72 pack)

by Necco

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Necco Slap Stix Caramel Pop - .7 oz (72 pack)!
How would you rate this product?
connie P.
Logan, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love these necco slap stick pops,I remember getting these often when,I was a kid.Now can't seem to find these in a store no where only online.wish the stores start selling these at a reasonable price.they were soft and not over powering sweet.
Corina D.
Emeryville, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are just not very good. They have a strange banana type caramel flavor. Plus they just stick to your teeth way too bad. I love almost anything sweet but these are worth skipping.
Tina D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like these use to get them when I was little. I like caramel alone and I like caramel covered in chocolate yum.
Kayy B.
If you have braces I wouldn't recommend this to you. Very chewy and hard to chew. Kind of hard to remove from your top row of teeth from your bottom
Brittney W.
I'm not huge on these, I hate when anything sticks to my teeth! Especially with braces on!
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
These were disgusting as a child and still disgusting. They stick to my teeth way to much.
shanna K.
LENOX
I grew up eating these and got really excited when I found them so my kids could try them.

Looking for your answer?