BY NECCO

corina d.
Oakland , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are just not very good. They have a strange banana type caramel flavor. Plus they just stick to your teeth way too bad. I love almost anything sweet but these are worth skipping.
Kayy B.
If you have braces I wouldn't recommend this to you. Very chewy and hard to chew. Kind of hard to remove from your top row of teeth from your bottom
Tina D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like these use to get them when I was little. I like caramel alone and I like caramel covered in chocolate yum.
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
These were disgusting as a child and still disgusting. They stick to my teeth way to much.
brittney w.
I'm not huge on these, I hate when anything sticks to my teeth! Especially with braces on!
shanna k.
LENOX
I grew up eating these and got really excited when I found them so my kids could try them.